Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her sniffing and breathing in that video is revolting? She actually reminds me of my neighbours unwell overweight pug
Unpopular opinion, I do agree that the house is better for the boys but it’s not my style at all. I actually can’t wait to see how she decorates it 😂
The 4 plain mugs cracked me up 🤣🤣 inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t wrap my head around buying a half mil house but complaining the Tesco food shop (which was for a family of 3 at a push) was too expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️
HOW are they doing it 🤔
It doesn’t add up…they don’t have nice things?
tit holidays, tit clothes, tit food, no money spent on kids activities, can’t even afford new glasses for Alfie, half a sofa, second hand furniture…they don’t even have decent jobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Brilliant , all tattlers wear a red T shirt when shopping in her local Aldi and hang out by the Rose wine !!😂😂
Forgot - and a special Tatler handshake like a mason 😂🤣

Rebecca, when you read here - you are never going to know when you are out and about, who the SecretOnes are 🥰. Absolutely brilliant. Too funny, even for you.
---
I can’t wrap my head around buying a half mil house but complaining the Tesco food shop (which was for a family of 3 at a push) was too expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️
HOW are they doing it 🤔
tit holidays, tit clothes, tit food, no money spent on kids activities, can’t even afford new glasses for Alfie, half a sofa, second hand furniture…they don’t even have decent jobs?
Agree - it's boggling. She's come from being fingered on a dance floor, to this....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Give it 3 months and we'll be able to see what they paid for it anyway. It's a lovely house and I'm sure they'll soon lower the tone. Nice and close to the neighbours...I'm sure they'll start a row with them as usual 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
HOW are they doing it 🤔
You and me both, some reckon they have a tiny mortgage or that Beavers sold his rental property and they are mortgage free, but given the way just the other day Bogtrotter wet her already fishy knickers over an 8 year old car, and in the past has made a song and dance over how good it felt to be able to walk into Selfridge's and "buy a pair of Chanel earrings" that are only sold on Ali Express I really can't see why admitting that they were leaving the shack to her flowers would have been as hard as it clearly was for her, if it meant they'd have a minute mortgage or no mortgage at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ all she said was "made a profit". Like shite would she have passed up the chance to play boss babe and gloat about having no mortgage at all if that was the case.

I think we'd have got an ig post about how she's so proud of herself and how hard she's worked that she's been able to be mortgage free etc etc

AFAIC there's more to this financially than first meets the eye, we'll find out in time, I can't wait 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
HOW are they doing it 🤔
I can’t get over her buying a 12 piece dinner set 4 of each when there is 5 of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t get over her buying a 12 piece dinner set 4 of each when there is 5 of them 🤣
Yeah, wouldn’t you pick up two boxes?
---
Has anyone ver done a property search on them? On the Gov.com website? Shows the owners and sometimes the mortgage company.

Reactions: 8
Says she needs to find an Aldi because she spent a fortune in Tesco. Proceeds to show that she spent over £45 on plates and cups that she presumably didn't didn't need and bought 3 bottles of branded cordial even though she said she'll be doing a big weekly shop in Aldi soon. Shes honestly such a nugget, she'd be exhausting to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You and me both, some reckon they have a tiny mortgage or that Beavers sold his rental property and they are mortgage free, but given the way just the other day Bogtrotter wet her already fishy knickers over an 8 year old car, and in the past has made a song and dance over how good it felt to be able to walk into Selfridge's and "buy a pair of Chanel earrings" that are only sold on Ali Express I really can't see why admitting that they were leaving the shack to her flowers would have been as hard as it clearly was for her, if it meant they'd have a minute mortgage or no mortgage at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ all she said was "made a profit". Like shite would she have passed up the chance to play boss babe and gloat about having no mortgage at all if that was the case.

I think we'd have got an ig post about how she's so proud of herself and how hard she's worked that she's been able to be mortgage free etc etc

AFAIC there's more to this financially than first meets the eye, we'll find out in time, I can't wait 😂😂😂
I wonder if Steve’s mum has helped,she may have put restrictions on what Beggy discusses regarding finances or what she shows, this maybe Steves mums way of safeguarding the kids. I totally agree that under normal circumstances Beggy would have been patting herself on the back and bragging, but I think this is to drag her back to normality and the reality of being a parent. She has failed miserably as an influencer and needs to accept she isn't qualified to do anything, so needs to start being a little more humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Steve’s mum has helped,she may have put restrictions on what Beggy discusses regarding finances or what she shows, this maybe Steves mums way of safeguarding the kids. I totally agree that under normal circumstances Beggy would have been patting herself on the back and bragging, but I think this is to drag her back to normality and the reality of being a parent. She has failed miserably as an influencer and needs to accept she isn't qualified to do anything, so needs to start being a little more humble.
Yeah that's what I mean things aren't what they seem! This move is nowhere near as straightforward as them making a profit, or moving there to be mortgage free. God only knows what will transpire further down the line!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone has helped them out 100%. They wouldn't afford that without help, no chance. We all pretty much know the address so when it goes online I'm sure someone will look them up on land registry 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was said ages ago, either on here, or beggy on her stories mentioned he'd sold his rental property a long time ago?
Deffo something not quite right mortgage wise. I'm sure she'll trip herself up somewhere down the line cos she can't keep her rubber lips shut!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Steve's mum has put her foot down about a few things then good on her. It's about time someone 'parented' this 30 odd year old mum of 3 ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, wouldn’t you pick up two boxes?
---
Has anyone ver done a property search on them? On the Gov.com website? Shows the owners and sometimes the mortgage company.
We did it for the Dingle shack a few years ago, there was a mortgage and it showed Beaver had made the fatal error of putting Bogtrotter on the deeds 😂😂😂.

The new house in Hornsea we won't be able to see for a few weeks yet.

Reactions: 10
If Steve's mum has put her foot down about a few things then good on her. It's about time someone 'parented' this 30 odd year old mum of 3 ✌
Someone needs to do what her own useless parents failed to do

Reactions: 9
The closest looks 10 miles away which will be a bit of a shock. So Beggy can’t even use a store locator - worrying. And didn’t think to consider local amenities when looking for a house? Although I think she’s had little to no choice in the matter. Why wouldn’t you look online and arrange a Tesco delivery for this morning - it seems a surprise that the children needed food 😳

I’ve just looked online and there is no M&S (pineapple tarts!) and the nearest Sainsbury’s is 17 miles away in Scarborough. The nearest Lidl is in Big Bad Beverley. The nearest Asda is in Hull - 9 miles away. The shops that are there look dreadful. We’ve been for day trips to the beach but I don’t think I realised just how run down it was as we didn’t need shops.

Looks like you’re a Tesco girl now hunnipot. Which is a bit concerning given you’ve already indicated it’s too expensive for you
Funny how she liked Tesco when she did an Ad for them 😂 Obviously hasn’t used them since!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That beach looks awful 🤮 should have moved to Devon oh but course you couldn’t afford that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.