Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Something fishy about it all, and I don't just mean Beggy's yeasty leggings!

If they had nigh-on £500k budget for a house, they could definitely afford something in her beloved Skipton - no need to uproot the kids. They're either moving in with Ma Beave or Beggy's been told to pack in her failed influencing career and go and stack shelves at the Asda while Ma Beave picks them up from after school club. I can't wait to see this unravel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Win

VIP Member
Imagine the mums watching her pull up outside the new school and those clampits pile out. Boys in the old school grey polo shirts and boat shoes, all three kids with hacked fringes. Begs and her musty arse with her 15 year old daughter strapped to her even mustier tits. Red face will be there in his fake designer gear coz begs needs someone to hold her hand. Bet she wears the fake Chanel earrings too.

• Haha

Fairydust123

She's nearly 2 and can't even say 1 word never mind put 2 words together. She's not chatting Rebecca she's making sounds, like an 8 month old would.

• Sad

Clementine

VIP Member
Imagine thinking your child is WiLd for wanting to use her legs 🫠 Fuck sake man. The wee tot can’t speak to let you know, but her body language and behaviour is trying to tell you something, Rebecca!

How silent was that reel as well?! Apart from “sit down” 🥺

• Sad
  • Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
So the main take is you’re skint cause you couldn’t turn down the equity. And for the love of god slapping some beige paint on the walls is not fucking renovating you prized idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Imhere123

VIP Member
Sorry Beggy, but that child did not say ONE legible word in that ‘chat’. I know all children develop differently, but at almost 2 years old I would be very concerned.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
What did Steve once say to someone who messaged them out of concern? They’ve got 3 kids, they know what they’re doing? Something like that 😐 The absolute arrogance of the big bloodhound. My 6 year knows how to be a better parent than those 2 muppets.

• Heart

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
My personal faves!

When she lied and said the old owners (who she chronically slagged off) granddaughter got in touch and told her the dusty old rabbit ornament they’d left behind was a family tradition they painted each year so she was carrying it on 🤥😭😭😭

When she posed with 3 day old dusty crusty fish n chip shop box in memory of her gran 😂

When she did a high kick in one of her outfit reels to transition.

When she claimed Ashley banjo was massacred by a poochi in a Gucci hat on tenners beach front 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can imagine that they’ll be aiming to complete on any sale at the end of this month to coincide with half term and when the kids are off.

I can’t personally see any basis upon which they’d go into rented - and certainly not HA or council. They’ll be walking away with a large lump sum clear from the sale of the shack and that potentially could be enough to buy mortgage free or with a smaller mortgage.

I can understand why she’s not wanted to share her financial issues with the world. Losing your home is painful. I can imagine she’s been trying not to think about it. There will have been sleepless nights and I don’t envy them that. She got sucked into the whole MLM thing, and whilst fessing up to their financial woes would be bad for anyone, after all that and the bragging they’re encouraged to do, it’s a massive loss of face. I can’t help but feel sorry for her, despite all her 💩
I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than feel sorry for that greasy little tramp. She's a product of her own bullshit. She was* trying to make out they were loaded long before the MLM face dildo rubbish

She knew they were in the shit quite a few years ago, but she was churning out videos boasting how lucky and blessed they are. They've always lied about their finances, the cars they own, how much they earn. The stupid bitch couldn't even admit beaver had a job for ages!

She should have served up humble pie years ago instead of trying to be something She's not and never will be. All while putting herself above her kids, and now she's got big mandy to fuss over that is literally all she cares about.

I for one hope the move knocks her on her fat flat arse. Serves her right!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's hilarious how they suddenly started going to coffee shops all the time... and Tattlers said it was because they were having house viewings and they were correct 🤣

A semi in a run down seaside town is a step down from a remote detached listed farmhouse, however she tries to talk it up.

It was wasted on those thick inbreds anyway. They didn't have the class or the cash to do what was needed to make the house beautiful.

They 100% moved because of the mortgage rates shooting up. If it had increased in value they'd have looked at the LTV rates and they just couldn't afford it on his scabby wage

Daddy hobson couldn't help, so mamma beaver has had to step in and that's why they're now licking her hole. They barely mentioned her unless she was paying for center parcs!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Exactly like Alfeh was at that age. She's actually nicer to this kid, simply because she's a girl and she can buy her girly clothes. She's a fuckwit. She had absolutely no time for Alfeh or woodeh as toddlers, even less for Woodeh because of the gender disappointment. She doesn't put big mandy down. Nappy full of piss though, that's just standard for Dingle parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Imhere123

VIP Member
Oh Beggy, fuck off with all this ‘self care is a priority’ ‘if I’m happy, my family are happy’. It doesn’t fucking work like that!! Yes you have to be happy, but when you have children you can’t keep prioritising your own needs over those of your children. You’re just trying to justify why you’re such a selfish twat. It’s glaringly obvious your priorities have and always will be
You
Steve
You again
Roma
Maybe the boys if you’ve got nothing better to do or an ad coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29