Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The thing is, kids don't have to have amazing speech if THEY can understand you. You can communicate in other ways till they progress. What I find concerning about big mandy is that she doesn't understand a thing dingle says to her, and I've never ever seen her follow a simple or complex instruction. You can deffo ask a child of 18 months + questions and they will point and nod to show that they understand. Or you can ask they questions and they will let you know they understand. The only thing she's taught her is to grin at her own reflection to the camera.

Sad sad sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
So they couldn’t turn down the chance to sell because the property went up in value?? Emmmm just like everyone else’s home because of inflation you absolute dimwit???

Who sells their apparent forever home just because it has gone up in value? Oh wait I know, those who are skint 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
They will buy a house that already has a nice kitchen, dont show it for a month and the ta da ! steve has put a new kitchen in , by magic. !!

A tattler will then find that the Howson units haven't been manufactured for four years or something !

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
‘We’re going for a walk to get our steps in’ - No Beggy, YOU are going for a walk & YOU are getting YOUR steps in. Your poor child is strapped to you yet again, uncomfortable & bored out of her mind. She is so selfish & a really bad mum.

• Sad
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I’m REALLY REALLY hoping whoever has bought The Shack has an Instagram account documenting a huge renovation and slagging off every single thing Beggy and Beaver did - which wasn’t much!!! That would be bloody brilliant!!

• Heart

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
When does she ever go out for Italian food? 🤣 when they go on holiday they eat burgers and all you can eat Chinese🙄
---

So when it's been humid and sunny she's been wearing leggings and a manky fleece/jumper. When it's cold she is wearing a playsuit around the shack, that's bound to be freezing cold! You can literally see the steam coming out of the mouth and her red nose most days from the cold 🤣 she's such a slag. I agree it's to try and bring the perverts out of hiding.

Change your daughters nappy you foul stinking bitch. It's always hanging down full of piss it makes me feel ill! Her kids always look dirty and scruffy, how she has the nerve to show what she does I'll never know
“Italian, always” but her go to meal out is at Efendy a TURKISH place 🫠

• Haha

NH14

VIP Member

It says it has been taken down by the agent

You can stil see the pics tho
It looks absolutely perfect for a young family , what is puzzling me is who on earth has time to film a shit Tesco shop the day after they’ve moved !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Misty7687

My eldest daughter was an extraordinary talker by 18 months - it was actually crazy because we could hold conversations with her. She was in childcare from a year old (because I had a proper job Beggy) and she just thrived.

What hope is there for poor little Roma when all she does is get dragged around in that stupid carrier and to Starbucks? 😭 I know we all make comparisons but look at Joe Wicks’ daughter who was born the same day as Roma 🤯
FAO Beggy - Notice how Joe asked “would you like MANGO?” “Would you like blackberry?” “Would you like tonic?” Whilst showing the items. This is how you help a child build up a good vocabulary with lots of lovely words that have associations with items. Try it with Roma!

sitting there asking her “did you have a nice day? What have you done today? Where have you been today?” And other repetitive drivel is NOT supporting her language development.

fgs get in contact with your health visitor and raise concerns about her speech and ask to be referred to a speech an language therapist.

• Heart

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Shops on shein, food from Aldi but buys almost a half million pound house??? Math ain’t mathing!!!
I'm a pharmacist and my husband's a GP, we certainly couldn't afford a half a million pound house! She does fuck all and he has clearly been doing some kind of manual/farm work. The math definitely ain't mathing! 🤪

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
She currently lives in a house that’s kitchen has school toilet tiles on the floor and is full of rotting wood. So I shudder to think how bad the kitchen in this new place is that she’s going to actually replace it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Joe’s little girl is adorable. He’s not my favourite person in the world but he’s interacting with her in exactly the right way and it clearly shows. Groma spends her life staring at her mums spotty chest and arse and being asked ‘are you wavinnnnnn’.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bhunaluna

I can’t wrap my head around buying a half mil house but complaining the Tesco food shop (which was for a family of 3 at a push) was too expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️
HOW are they doing it 🤔
It doesn’t add up…they don’t have nice things?
Shit holidays, shit clothes, shit food, no money spent on kids activities, can’t even afford new glasses for Alfie, half a sofa, second hand furniture…they don’t even have decent jobs?

• Heart