Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli15

Why is she acting like she's been living in a flat with no garden.
You actually could have bought garden furniture and a washing line in the dales

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
A beautiful Family home - I'm made up for the Boys especially - a lovely safe garden to play in, and their Nan nearby. Warm, plenty of space and I'm sure a load of kids nearby to make friends with.

The Two 💩's don't deserve fuck all - I'm sure they won't appreciate how lucky and fortunate they are to have parents that pull them out of a financial hole.

Whatever has happened behind the scenes, Rebecca should count her blessings (she won't) and make a start at being less slaggy and more Mummy.

The neighbours are soon going to be getting an earful of her shouting at the kids - no hiding here Rebecca - they'll all soon know what you're really like.

When you read here - Happy New Home 🏡 - stop titting about and make a new path for you and your Family. We can but hope 🙏🙁
---
#172 The Hobsons like to live beside the Seaside

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
She's moving to the east coast but doesn't want to say where. But mama beaver is on hand for babysitting duties and wants to be close by. She's also not doing a house tour cos it doesn't sit right with her 🤣 you don't fancy bragging about your amazing new house you've bought with all your profit then?! Must be so embarrassed. She's not downsizing but doesn't even say how many bedrooms, just that it's about the same sort of size with a smaller garden but bigger rooms.
Sure we will find the 15year old new build blank canvas in hornsea in no time begs. No need for a house tour.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Something we were warned over and over again when we were in the process of buying our house, was do not take out any credit before completion, because the mortgage companies can and will carry out last minute credit checks, and can withdraw your offer if they think you're a risk. We both had credit checks re-done within the week we completed.

If she's not completed and she's taken out car finance then she's a bigger idiot than I thought. Hope it's a nice car Becky, coz you might be living in it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Not that I'd want to live in Hornsea, but for a lazy bitch who has never worked a day in her life, that's a lovely house imo

Clarity456

VIP Member
Most mothers would say about their kids..

"If they're good, I'm good"

But Beggy Bogtrotters version "If I'm good, they're good" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She could live in a palace and be a multimillionaire, she'd* still be the same cheap, fanny flashing slapper, who thinks she's stunning and is a low key neglectful, selfish bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
She didn’t just link that junk jewellery ring?! I’m so embarrassed for her! She literally scratches around in the shack looking for shite to try and earn pennies off of! 😂 so a really busy mum of three!

Pipes 🔗 Wicks
White Paint 🔗 B&Q
Kitchen 🔗 The 50’s
Floor tiles 🔗 local council toilet

• Haha
  • Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
I've got a quiet day 🤣😁...

I remember the beds, so been here longer than I thought. Hated that the Boys slept on the floor of that cold home.

Make a queue Ladies...

An arse snorkeling about, in Greece of course 🤿

She never, ever photo shops... Never!! Not ever!! X2

The dopey eyed Steve advertising his Gryn
---
So many missing posters - Betty, Cooper to name but 2. Where have they gone?

Some great posts I've read - some I remember, some never seen before. Definitely worth a trip down Hobson Lane.

Its truly shocking that you can clearly see from back in 2018 when the threads first started, that she hasn't grown as an adult, a woman or mother (loose term)... Its the same pattern of attitude not only from Rebecca but Steve too. The 3 children have brought zero changes to the way they think.

I apologise for going over very old ground - many of the long term Hobson'ers will remember these images - but bloody hell have they given me some much needed giggles.

Thank you Chub for recommending 💖💐👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

freakshake

VIP Member
I can’t wrap my head around buying a half mil house but complaining the Tesco food shop (which was for a family of 3 at a push) was too expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️
HOW are they doing it 🤔
It doesn’t add up…they don’t have nice things?
Shit holidays, shit clothes, shit food, no money spent on kids activities, can’t even afford new glasses for Alfie, half a sofa, second hand furniture…they don’t even have decent jobs?
I can’t get over her buying a 12 piece dinner set 4 of each when there is 5 of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Win

VIP Member
Christ, they’re gonna have to spend a fortune on new furniture. I don’t think the 2 seater marketplace sofa will look quite right.

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
This is exactly it, the car is lovely, but the woman brags the second she gets anything, shows off and thinks she’s the bees knees. Then shows angles of her ‘new car’ it’s very obviously old, but she wants to give off the impression it’s newer than it is by giving angles on her photos and trying to show off. We have two cars on our drive, both newer and one a ‘luxury’ brand, neither of which had a photo placed on IG as I don’t need the validation to give my ego a stroke, should try it some time Rebecca, you’ll find no one actually gives a shit what you drive.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I am new to this thread and to her ( only ever looked at her as she came up on my insta now and then) and I’m here for it! You funny fuckers! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
Q&Q is up🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
ENJOY THE BULLSHIT Tattlers🤣
---
Fuck off
4 minutes in
Got the house valued last spring & its gone up in value so thats why we are MOVING
Christ she is THICK🤣
Why am I not surprised she is just going to lie her way all the way through this?! Nobody moves from their supposed forever home just because it’s gone up in value. Moving is stressful enough as it is, without having 3 kids added in, plus moving hours away & having to basically start again with schools etc. Why can’t she just use this opportunity to finally start being honest? Nobody is asking to see their bank statements, but just be honest about how life is.