Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
When she isnt doing fuck all or getting fuck all she's all "it doesn't matter if you didn't do much for easter, or valentines, decorate you whole house for festive season, get the latest thing, do massive shopping hauls etc. I'm just me, being real and honest" or the shit she talks

The mintue something is going her way or has something to show off, she is there straight away being a braggy c**t! Her smugness is irritating 👊🏻
Her own admissions she doesn’t share much of her private life anymore, except when she thinks she can brag then she’s shares the lot. Ain’t no one impressed love, we all see the angles photos so try and detract from the age of it after having Steve’s company car.

Tesla in the arse end of nowhere, slightly more practical the week you’re moving, make it make sense
---
Also evident Steve’s sold his cars other than the Honda looking at his page, so we know how it’s been funded, deposit from the panda and rest on finance

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
They’re going to get one huge shock in winter when it’s grim by the seaside. I moved back to the seaside in October and I’ve probably been down to the front about 4 times 😂
She’ll be out there in skimpy clothes trying to convince herself that it’s tropical 😂

hope the magic mirror gets smashed in transit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

#notanadad

VIP Member
I don’t know which phase was worst - when she was a size 14 and was all about bodeh posetivateh and flashing her rolls telling us it was all normal … or now she’s trying to convince us she’s a size 8-10 and photoshops and edits everything 🫣

• Heart
  • Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Had to be boring and hide the whole address but could it be this?

It is linked on the previous thread thanks to @#notanadad

Screenshot_20240531_182532_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Excited to see more pics of the new car RE13 LAM 😍

Which reminds me of the time her fiancé bought her a number plate with her maiden name on 🥲

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So they're basically going where any of beavers relatives are willing to pay for them. They've exhausted his father's wallet, now they're on to his mother's purse....

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I wonder when they're going to Skiathos for Beaver's surprise Valentines holiday. Supposed to be May wasn't it?! 🫠. No doubt it'll be during half term being the responsible caring parents they are.....
"We've had to put off our holiday now because of the move." 😏

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
For that money they could have bought a really nice house nearer to her beloved Skipton for Starbs and treatments .

There’s definitely more to this and I think it involves Rebecca having to get a job , hence a move near to grandma ! Thats why she is sulking

• Heart

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
I find it so odd that she posts all these videos of make-up, hair and outfit of the day. Then goes out greasy hair scraped back, no make-up and in any old clothes! What a knob.

Unknown3

VIP Member
So Roma wanted to run around in Starbucks so obviously the answer was get a takeaway cup and strap her to you so you can get your steps in 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Woodoo

Chatty Member
That video of Roma 😭😭😭 oh my god. She cannot even say 1 word! She’s incoherent. That’s actually so sad.
Rebecca, if you’re reading this, which we know you are, PLEASE get some support for her! Clearly something is not quite right there.