Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Roma ‘chatting’ has really upset me 😞 its like she is struggling to move her mouth to make the sounds needed to speak. I really think there is an issue with the size of her tongue that needs looking at.

Rebecca stop focusing on proving to tattle she is ‘cute’ and ‘clever’ and speak to a dr there really is something not quite right there the poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The video of Roma wouldn’t be so bad if Beggy acknowledged that she has a delay, but she’s just there broadcasting her as if she’s completely “normal” (hate that word but I mean it in the way Beggy would say it). Poor little angel needs some intervention. My son is 5 months older than Roma and he’s stringing sentences together of 4-5 words, he says proper sentences in the correct context, he can repeat any word said to him and his words can be understood by anyone, not just me and my husband. He’s probably ahead of where he should be but I put that down to him being the youngest of three and his sisters are always chatting to him, but Roma’s got two older brothers too so I’d expect her to be more advanced than she is with her words using that logic. Beggy needs to get that little girl in nursery to help stimulate her brain and improve her language skills 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nah, this is dingle who phoned the police on someone smoking weed 🤣🤣🤣
I remember when she did that. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a history ,the constant sniffing is also common with drug users even in her early vlogs the sniffing was quite obvious . I remember a couple of years ago,someone who had known her from school and knew her friends,commented that her mate's boyfriend was known for dealing.

Reactions: 8
She's nearly 2 and can't even say 1 word never mind put 2 words together. She's not chatting Rebecca she's making sounds, like an 8 month old would.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The video of Roma ‘chatting’ has really upset me 😞 its like she is struggling to move her mouth to make the sounds needed to speak. I really think there is an issue with the size of her tongue that needs looking at.

Rebecca stop focusing on proving to tattle she is ‘cute’ and ‘clever’ and speak to a dr there really is something not quite right there the poor thing
Her tongue is often just hanging from her mouth and genuinely looks like it's too big. My son was a late talker (no siblings) but when he started talking it was words, not just noises like Groma does. Her speech should be so so so so so super super super lovely cos she has brothers to learn from . Not her parents as they're morons and I'm sure the words they use between themselves are totally inappropriate lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Baby biscuit is a couple of months younger than Roma, and we get more sense out of her than that video.

I know kids all develop differently, but you'd expect something that sounds like actual words in with all the babble, and there didn't appear to be any.

It's sad but not totally unexpected. Despite having all the time in the world to chat to her and do age appropriate activities to help her development, she only talks to her through a camera, and takes her to Starbucks several times a week. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Romas new outfit on with dirty Converse - didn't she buy her Converse which were too big, these might be new Vinted ones 😏

Awful, just awful watching Roma 😞🙁.. I agree with you All, so terrible to listen to her.

Our son was delayed in All areas, but at least we acknowledged/confronted our situation - why are they not doing something. To be talking to Roma like she understands and can reply - Rebecca, when I think I can't abide you any more, you show this. You are an utter disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Nah, this is dingle who phoned the police on someone smoking weed 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks god us tattlers were able to get a transcript of that shocking incident as it played out .....

Begs :
Hiya 999 ive an emergency it's urgent ive just smelled weed in the air and it's coming from a man whos smoking some weed, he's needing locking up yeah send a riot van .

Begs the next day :
Hiya 111 am worried sick here, am a mummeh and my kids need me to be well but last night I smelled some weed out in the open air, i reported it but now I don't feel well at all is there a special yorkshire clinic I can be referred to straight away right now cuz Ive spent all morning crying and screaming which is totally normal for me but also could be because ive gone a bit cold turkey and stuff .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There seems to be an underlying understanding of language but there is definitely some issues there

I also wonder about hearing - possible glue ear

Sad - let’s hope Mama Beaver steps up to advocate for poor Roma. Taking up her free hours at nursery would really help too

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So they’ve taken down the beds and packed Romas toys (I’d say all but we all their toys know the boys don’t have any).. surely they’ve got to be moving tomorrow? Or, they’ve already moved and she’s just using old videos on her story?

Reactions: 18
I hope she remembers to take her 300 tins of chopped tomatoes 🍅 she used to randomly buy then never ever use in her slop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One if my kids had a problem with glue ear and I hadnt even noticed , when they started nursery they let me know they thought there was something wrong with their hearing , turns out although they were talking full conversations they were lip reading me , not that much older than Roma

Of course I felt bad I hadn't noticed but went full on organising ear nose and throat consultation and speaking clearly in front of them etc One appointment at hospital and then another couple months later and it had sorted itself out !

What I am saying is theres no shade in accepting someone else's concerns and always better to get checked out asap by the professionals !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.