Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not know that she has the spottiest chest I’ve ever seen.
Low cut tops, and always huge greasy looking pimples on her barely there cleavage. Yeugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Christ say you haven't got a bleeping clue because you're a leech without saying you haven't got a bleeping clue because you're a leech 😂
“I love designing stuff” does she realise that to be any kind of designer, you either need a degree or some sort of time served in a job whilst learning how to do it? I work with some exceptional designers who work all hours under stressful working conditions. She would be in tears on her first day in the job 🙄

it annoys me that she seems to think she has any sort of transferable skills that she would actually be able to get into that kind of field of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not know that she has the spottiest chest I’ve ever seen.
Low cut tops, and always huge greasy looking pimples on her barely there cleavage. Yeugh.
I was thinking exactly the same thing. They’re disgusting aren’t they. And they’re always covered in spots because she doesn’t wash enough, it’s vile!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This gave me the Ick
Even supposing she hadn't wrote that out to herself and it's from a deluded flower who does think she's some big successful influencer, in influencer terms what exactly has she achieved? Got dropped from channel mum for enabling beavers racism and misogyny and has ended up with some two bit management nobody has heard of, never works with big brands or gets repeat work, had to resort to selling face sanders to top up her income which has obviously been so successful that that has now died a death too, goes on brand trips to Dubai where the brand whose meant to be paying you pulls the plug after 24 hours upon hearing of all your bullshit 😭😭😭😭

Personally I'd HATE to have achieved what she has loooooolll
---
“I love designing stuff” does she realise that to be any kind of designer, you either need a degree or some sort of time served in a job whilst learning how to do it? I work with some exceptional designers who work all hours under stressful working conditions. She would be in tears on her first day in the job 🙄

it annoys me that she seems to think she has any sort of transferable skills that she would actually be able to get into that kind of field of work.
Any outfits/ homeware arrangements she 'designs' are vile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Even supposing she hadn't wrote that out to herself and it's from a deluded flower who does think she's some big successful influencer, in influencer terms what exactly has she achieved? Got dropped from channel mum for enabling beavers racism and misogyny and has ended up with some two bit management nobody has heard of, never works with big brands or gets repeat work, had to resort to selling face sanders to top up her income which has obviously been so successful that that has now died a death too, goes on brand trips to Dubai where the brand whose meant to be paying you pulls the plug after 24 hours upon hearing of all your bullshit 😭😭😭😭

---

Excuse me, are you forgetting the fashion forward cutting edge design of the ‘relaxation room’? Window with one curtain, tiled public toilet floor, 10 inch fur rug, nursing chair and cheval mirror??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excuse me, are you forgetting the fashion forward cutting edge design of the ‘relaxation room’? Window with one curtain, tiled public toilet floor, 10 inch fur rug, nursing chair and cheval mirror??
You're correct, all she needs to do is walk into an interview for "designing stuff" show them this seminal work and then all the other candidates with degrees and extensive job history will surely be called and told the position has been filled 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're correct, all she needs to do is walk into an interview for "designing stuff" show them this seminal work and then all the other candidates with degrees and extensive job history will surely be called and told the position has been filled 😭😭😭
I know, and then to cleverly dump a load of Mandy Anne’s toys in there and turn it into a ‘playroom’. Genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably nothing for the boys...
She could have bought them a new football 🙄😬

I can't believe she would have liked to be a Police officer - what is her thinking that she could do any job, but a Police officer!! 🤔😂

Police Constable Hobson at your service
---
Probably because she plays the Bad Cop and Steve plays the villain in dress up Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You forgot the fake ivy she draped around the toilet, perfect with 3 males in the house, she then moved it and draped the same pissy fake ivy around her desk 🤢
---
She could have bought them a new football 🙄😬

I can't believe she would have liked to be a Police officer - what is her thinking that she could do any job, but a Police officer!! 🤔😂

Police Constable Hobson at your service
---
Probably because she plays the Bad Cop and Steve plays the villain in dress up Friday.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's got a record(drink or drug related incidents),so probably wouldn't get past the initial interview

• Haha
Reactions: 15

---

Oh crikey!! What was the Dubai incident? Is it in the Wiki?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.