Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today could be boys last day at school if they are moving tomorrow , wonder what thank you presents she has bought the boys teachers and got them to write nice cards ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You forgot the fake ivy she draped around the toilet, perfect with 3 males in the house, she then moved it and draped the same pissy fake ivy around her desk 🤢
---

Wouldn't be surprised if she's got a record(drink or drug related incidents),so probably wouldn't get past the initial interview
Nah, this is dingle who phoned the police on someone smoking weed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It should be! I feel so privileged to have lived through the Dubai incident in real time hahahaha it was top class 👌🏼
The whole Dubai holiday has to be up there with one of my favourite things she’s done.
The excited stories of “here’s us on the plane, we’ve been invited to Dubai, suuu suuu luckeh” to then going quiet, dropping the hotel from her stories and then doing the bare minimum for the remainder of the holiday will always make me laugh 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor child. More teeth will be chipped soon. Why the duck is she buying flares for little toddler. Why cant she just dress that kid comfortably for her age so she can just play. Stupid rebecca

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
For anyone who wasn’t around during Dubai I’ll recap it for you cus it was just too good.

So they were suh suh excited to be going on holiday she went on about it for weeks they were going somewhere crappy I think it was a Greek island? Anyway, the typical low budget holiday they always do but she was buzzing about it and it’s all she went on about. Then when she got home she was like “orrrr my god we’ve just come back from holidehh and now am packing again cus we’re gooring on a long haul flight I can’t tell you much right now 😏” and she was smug AF it was obvious she was being gifted a last minute trip because a. It was such short notice and b. They can’t afford long haul holidays.

So anyway we’re all speculating here where it could be and a lot of us did think Dubai, but then the day rolls around and she’s posting from the airport that they’re going to Dubai, tagged the company (was it visit Dubai?) and was going on about how she’d be vlogging the whole trip and she’d be producing lots of content for “you guys” aka her lucky, lucky flowers. Well anyway, they got on the plane and by the time they’d landed Visit Dubai must have had that many complaints that she was SILENT for about 48 hours I think? Then she came back with absolute bare minimum content, never tagged Visit Dubai again or any other brands and was VERY sheepish about the hole thing. Then when they got home she put out the most pathetic vlog, no mention of any sponsors and it was cut so many times where she’d clearly had to remove the name of the company she’d been name dropping before the tit hit the fan 😂😂 it was peak tattle in my opinion 🙇‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So she showed the chasers outfit, claims she's got the boys a tshirt, but couldn't be arsed to show them.

My bad. Just seen them... pity she can't let banjo dress for his age.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For anyone who wasn’t around during Dubai I’ll recap it for you cus it was just too good.

So they were suh suh excited to be going on holiday she went on about it for weeks they were going somewhere crappy I think it was a Greek island? Anyway, the typical low budget holiday they always do but she was buzzing about it and it’s all she went on about. Then when she got home she was like “orrrr my god we’ve just come back from holidehh and now am packing again cus we’re gooring on a long haul flight I can’t tell you much right now 😏” and she was smug AF it was obvious she was being gifted a last minute trip because a. It was such short notice and b. They can’t afford long haul holidays.

So anyway we’re all speculating here where it could be and a lot of us did think Dubai, but then the day rolls around and she’s posting from the airport that they’re going to Dubai, tagged the company (was it visit Dubai?) and was going on about how she’d be vlogging the whole trip and she’d be producing lots of content for “you guys” aka her lucky, lucky flowers. Well anyway, they got on the plane and by the time they’d landed Visit Dubai must have had that many complaints that she was SILENT for about 48 hours I think? Then she came back with absolute bare minimum content, never tagged Visit Dubai again or any other brands and was VERY sheepish about the hole thing. Then when they got home she put out the most pathetic vlog, no mention of any sponsors and it was cut so many times where she’d clearly had to remove the name of the company she’d been name dropping before the tit hit the fan 😂😂 it was peak tattle in my opinion 🙇‍♀️
It was a great time to be alive, witnessing it in real time. Don’t forget one tattler emailed the Legoland hotel that she had tagged & they categorically made it clear that she was not there on behalf of them 🤣
---
So she showed the chasers outfit, claims she's got the boys a tshirt, but couldn't be arsed to show them.

My bad. Just seen them... pity she can't let banjo dress for his age.
I’m sure the boys would love to be dressing the same forever 🙄 is she for real?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well the money from the house sale had definitely come through. Roma's top is £15 and the jeans are £25 and the boys t shirts are £15 each too. To me they look no better quality than primark tops but I bet splashing the cash inflated her ego back up for a bit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor child. More teeth will be chipped soon. Why the duck is she buying flares for little toddler. Why cant she just dress that kid comfortably for her age so she can just play. Stupid rebecca
Can't believe the length of them - no way is Roma long enough to wear them. As for the cream tshirt - it will soon have a grey tinge to it 🙄

The tshirt for Alfie is ridic ☹

Reactions: 17
Well the money from the house sale had definitely come through. Roma's top is £15 and the jeans are £25 and the boys t shirts are £15 each too. To me they look no better quality than primark tops but I bet splashing the cash inflated her ego back up for a bit.
£40 for Romas outfit which will look like 💩 after two washes.

And she can't fake tan her hands - she really can't, did you know she can't fake tan her hands 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Roma can’t string a simple sentence together can she? 😭💔
She is literally babbling and that’s it. Also, I don’t like to use this term for a young child, but she looks gormless the way she stares. Like the lights are on but nobodies home😕

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry Beggy, but that child did not say ONE legible word in that ‘chat’. I know all children develop differently, but at almost 2 years old I would be very concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly like Alfeh was at that age. She's actually nicer to this kid, simply because she's a girl and she can buy her girly clothes. She's a fuckwit. She had absolutely no time for Alfeh or woodeh as toddlers, even less for Woodeh because of the gender disappointment. She doesn't put big mandy down. Nappy full of piss though, that's just standard for Dingle parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.