Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a tit show but it's a funny one

From and the winner was .....
Begs never showing how her competition winner was drawn and getting reported to the end degree extreme of all four of them needing to do a co ordinated live just to say 'pick a number' whilst filming it 🤦

Also why was the dales number one not invited and joining LJC at the Influencer content creator summit event ? anyone who's anyone seemed to be there ...... Oh dear Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell 🤯🤯

What the duck was that abomination of a summer evening try on reel? She is one clueless skank. She's not fat but doesn't dress for her shape and size. He saggy boobs clearly need support and going braless is a thing of the past for her now. And wearing those hideous flat sandals do not help her at all.

Reactions: 17
The only one that suited her & looked nice out of all those was the black one, why she insists on showing her beef curtains in shorts and skirts is beyond me you are not 18 years old huns 🙈

Reactions: 21
Oh my god those outfits are horrendous and those clompy sandals make them even worse. She has absolutely not taste and dresses like a teenager!

Reactions: 22
So unless you watched the live, do you not find out who won the giveaway? All the comments have been removed from the original post too...bit dodgy if you ask me 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off becky & stay off beavers phone. Mind you, hes the most feminine husband ive ever seen or heard so it probably wouldn't suprise me if it was him posting it.
That holiday evening/try on reel is embarrassing. She dresses like a 17 year old slapper on her first holiday with the girls & no parents to Falaraki or Magaluf 😅🙈
She dosent have a bleeping clue!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loves the tan (that should be marked as an ad).

Screenshot_20240522-193536.jpg

Someone on the live said she looks like Michelle Keegan so she'll be dining out on that for weeks. Never seen Miche with grotty orange fake tan hands, Becky hun.

Edited to add, that at one point a child entered the room and she gave them daggers and started flapping her arm off to the side, then got up to shut her bedroom door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Im all for feel good in your own skin and nobody is perfect BUT she quite obviously cant afford not to wear bra. Look at her wonky tits. One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Im all for feel good in your own skin and nobody is perfect BUT she quite obviously cant afford not to wear bra. Look at her wonky tits. One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.
Where on earth is she thinking of wearing that monstrosity!! So cheap and nasty looking !

Reactions: 13
One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.
Thread title!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just caught up on her stories and 14 out of 17 were of her Halloween mask looking face 🤡
Constantly eye bleeping herself…if only she looked at those boys like she looks at herself!

Those wonky eyes and tits are suh suh gorgurrrrs babe…your chin is so chiselled and stuff and your cheeks looks suh suh natural 🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed the that live story so who the hell won? That's bit odd doing a live story then not shharing the winner? Bloody dodgy

Reactions: 10
That white ensemble is HORRIFIC and FAR too short. I'm sorry but I'm 33 and years ago I realised that midi skirts and dresses (just below the knee) are far more flattering. I often like mine with a little leg split so you can still move freely.

Then again I'm ACTUALLY a size 8 and don't squeeze myself into clothes that are too small.
I wouldn't dream of wearing a skirt with only an inch of material below my arse cheeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I missed the that live story so who the hell won? That's bit odd doing a live story then not shharing the winner? Bloody dodgy
One of the others ALLWHITEHOUSE has actually decently mentioned it on her storys
UNLIKE LAZY ARSED BEGGY

Reactions: 6
Why has she NEVER invested in a decent bra...? What does she think she looks like? It's certainly not Michelle bloody Keegan..... she wouldn't be seen dead looking like old Bogtrotter (and they are on the same level of income aren't they :unsure: - according to "Beggy's Boasts" for the last god know how many years!!)

And the fake tan application.......🤣
Get in bin Rebecca - Beauty Influencing is not for you hunnipot...... Come to think of it, neither is Fashun, Cookin, or Parenting......stupid waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.