Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corn beef hash makes me sick at the best of times, literally taste like dog food 🤢 its not even cheap anymore, I'm sure i saw it the other day for about £2.50 and shes used 2 tins, she could have just got a pack of chicken or pork that actually contain meat instead.
It'll be a dinner smoothie after all those hours in the slow cooker. She'll prob make it a highlight to go in her cookbook as her own new invention thats su su nice and simple perfect for a busy day.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Corn beef hash makes me sick at the best of times, literally taste like dog food 🤢 its not even cheap anymore, I'm sure i saw it the other day for about £2.50 and shes used 2 tins, she could have just got a pack of chicken or pork that actually contain meat instead.
It'll be a dinner smoothie after all those hours in the slow cooker. She'll prob make it a highlight to go in her cookbook as her own new invention thats su su nice and simple perfect for a busy day.
Plus the fact it’s spring /summer and that’s an autumn winter meal she’s so thick insert vase noise!
---
Oh wow the puppies will be flying out in the gym with that top🙈 all for show, couldn’t be lifting properly wearing that

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Plus the fact it’s spring /summer and that’s an autumn winter meal she’s so thick insert vase noise!
---
Oh wow the puppies will be flying out in the gym with that top🙈 all for show, couldn’t be lifting properly wearing that
The only thing she lifts is her shoulders to make herself look thinner in the magic mirror. And her arms to shovel food in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This cannot be real !!!!!
Is this really what corned beef hash is ?
Doesn’t the corned beef just turn to mush in the slow cooker . I’m equal parts confused and disgusted
Surely that’s dog food…🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her cooking is hilariously awful. If you’re putting the slow cooker on all day it only has to be on high for the first half hour or so to heat everything up, after that put it on low for the rest of the day with just a small amount of liquid in. And it really shouldn’t be used for something like corned beef (or jars of curry sauce). And Rebecca, it’s ’Corned Beef’ not ‘Corn Beef’ you thicko.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How convenient their different ages dogs vaccinations coincide, maybe its the first time the tight arses have bothered getting the dogs vaccinated as Steve’s mum has requested it before they move in with her and her dogs

Is she taking the dogs to the vets? For the vaccinations? Because they need their vaccinations? So she’s taking them to the vets?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Corned beef in a slow cooker for hours? 30 seconds in the microwave nukes it, imagine it after 8hrs? All the fat will have floated to the top and there'll be bits of the 'meat' floating amongst the liquid and spuds. Gads, boggin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she taking the dogs to the vets? For the vaccinations? Because they need their vaccinations? So she’s taking them to the vets?
Are you sure she is taking them to vets?
---
So funny how groma is suddenly walking. Somebody been reading here obviously and trying to prove us something 🤭

• Haha
YT Q&A MOOOOOOving
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
CANT WAIT FOR THE 🐃💩😂😂
She’ll write all the questions herself anyway. Anyone who asks things like “I thought you were moving to Spain?” “What about your rental property empire?” “Is Alfeh gonna get some support at his new school?” “Are the dogs gonna be shut out in a utility room all day?” “Will the boys still be sharing a bed?” “Are you taking the sentimental bunny and holey cupboard the old owners of the shed left behind?” “Are you nailing a tv to the end of your bed?” “Are you gonna wash your bedding?” Will be blocked instantly 😂 plus nobody really gives a tit about her moving enough to warrant a Q&A!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Backwards Beggy strikes yet again! It's been about a week since her not so secret secret was revealed. Everyone has moved on Beggy, a Q&A should have been a couple of days later, now you're yesterday's chip paper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Backwards Beggy strikes yet again! It's been about a week since her not so secret secret was revealed. Everyone has moved on Beggy, a Q&A should have been a couple of days later, now you're yesterday's chip paper!
Greasy too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How convenient their different ages dogs vaccinations coincide, maybe its the first time the tight arses have bothered getting the dogs vaccinated as Steve’s mum has requested it before they move in with her and her dogs
Probably putting them in kennels for their holidays , all dogs have to have up to date vaccs and kennel cough jabs for kennels £££’s

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.