Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is there 2 tins of "corn beef" in that pot!! Unless it's 2 small tins!! Skanky liar, slop for tea boys!! But bless em they are
Use to it by now!! Urghhhh 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
HER....brain must be HURTING LIKE duck trying to put The Q&A together
Uuuuum NOW THEN WHAT CAN WE TELL THEM🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely believe she loves the isolation of the dales, loves that she can hunker down in a place where the children have nothing else to do except be with her, Steve has no mates near by so has to just be with her no distractions, so the fact of the matter is she does not want to leave that bubble one bit.

I would of LOVED to be a fly on the wall that very first moment when I assume Steve said to her this place has to go now no other options.

What ever guff she's spews in this video we know with certainty that they have been persuaded by the bank or building society to have a meeting with an advisor to discuss their finances because it's got to that point that a degree of living above their means has been going on and serious talks must of been had, reality has bitten her hard, at the cost of her home.

We won't hear that of course but it's as clear as day .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had to shorten it a tad
Woody is in a top three sizes too small, Fred Astaire is in a top 15 sizes too big, and in the middle is Beggy trying to keep her legs firmly together so people can’t see her thighs.

duck off hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Woody is in a top three sizes too small, Fred Astaire is in a top 15 sizes too big, and in the middle is Beggy trying to keep her legs firmly together so people can’t see her thighs.

duck off hun.
They really are THE CLAMPITS😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely believe she loves the isolation of the dales, loves that she can hunker down in a place where the children have nothing else to do except be with her, Steve has no mates near by so has to just be with her no distractions, so the fact of the matter is she does not want to leave that bubble one bit.

I would of LOVED to be a fly on the wall that very first moment when I assume Steve said to her this place has to go now no other options.

What ever guff she's spews in this video we know with certainty that they have been persuaded by the bank or building society to have a meeting with an advisor to discuss their finances because it's got to that point that a degree of living above their means has been going on and serious talks must of been had, reality has bitten her hard, at the cost of her home.

We won't hear that of course but it's as clear as day .
They've been struggling for ages it went up for sale last year but was taken back off. But she went ahead with getting pregnant again and demanding a wedding, holidays, buying herself clothes, getting her crappy beauty treatments etc. She's just a child demanding things in life, who then cries when she can't have her own way.

Beaver is vile but the handouts must be off the scale from his family trying to please his greasy tart. Maybe she should think about shutting her legs and getting a job to fund her own lifestyle. I bet even Tattle would be stunned to what goes on behind closed doors in that family

Reactions: 26
They've been struggling for ages it went up for sale last year but was taken back off. But she went ahead with getting pregnant again and demanding a wedding, holidays, buying herself clothes, getting her crappy beauty treatments etc. She's just a child demanding things in life, who then cries when she can't have her own way.

Beaver is vile but the handouts must be off the scale from his family trying to please his greasy tart. Maybe she should think about shutting her legs and getting a job to fund her own lifestyle. I bet even Tattle would be stunned to what goes on behind closed doors in that family
I genuinely wonder at this point where the money for the daily Starbucks and beauty treatments are coming from as those can’t be Klarna-d?

It’s noticeable she buys a lot less clothes for herself than she used to.

I don’t think she likes walks at all. It’s just that they are free and fit in with the ‘wholesome Gram aesthetic’ she longs for. The boys must be bored out of their brains being dragged for walks every day just so she can take photos for her stories to say they’ve been on a walk…

Reactions: 24
She must have all the time in the world to ask herself all them questions. Shouldn't you be packing up becky hun?

Reactions: 17
I mean, if she's honest about their financial situation being the drive for the move, I will be absolutely astounded. I'm prepared for her to be looking up or to the side whilst the lies roll off her tongue about how much she loves the seaside x 100 and she's suh suh happeh.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.