Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBrown

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion.

+++ Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending +++

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Cocoluna

VIP Member
doesn’t want to say too much about why their moving cos it’s personal …. Tells 70k people she has sex every night. Not too personal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

So annoyed I

Can't wait for her to change her bio after the move:

Seaside mama ☀
The way she keeps saying seaside like she’s talking down to eveyone is making me cringe 🤣
Hun it’s the east coast of Yorkshire with polluted sea and scruffs in their boxers on a sunny day it’s not the clear blue of St Ive’s 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Or she will do a reel with "We've been keeping a secret...." as the title!! And then spin some fabricated story as to why they've moved and never said a word before even when directly asked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
why is this bitch so backwards? Leaving the Dales and now she starts with the Regatta, walking boots and the great outdoors.

Story - “we have packed all our garden toys away”

✨ 2 mins later ✨

Story - video of the garden with all the toys out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
If they’re moving to Hornsea which I think is a very strong possibility, there are plenty of 4 bed detached houses SSTC for under £320,000. If they’ve sold for £600,000 or even £550,000 then they could have got a small mortgage or possibly gone mortgage free and still have a decent size house. Not sure I’d be happy to move 2 hours away to do that though but I suppose if you’re skint then you do what you have to 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Well its not like she has a huge group of friends to leave behind is it?! She's got BJ Hoare and maybe one other?!

I know nothing about Hornsea but if it is a move there, no doubt she will be saying how much she's always wanted to live near the sea and how they had this fantastic opportunity they couldn't turn it down or some such bollocks!

Thread title suggestion: "Reason for house move will be a pack of lies, like Beggy's size 10 thighs!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Beggybexy

VIP Member
You are making me sick rebecca. Im actually pissed off I use the estrid razors as I quite like them. After this I am not supporting them anymore after seeing them supporting this bitch.
I already gave them a long email about why I was stopping the subscription last year, was fuming. Clearly they didn’t give a shit. Just finally caught up. Celebrated 3 years cancer free for me yesterday so my son chose what we could do for our fun day out, I was a big kid and we loved it.

I’ve not seen her stories but from what I can gather with poor Alfie being il, , my heart is broken. He was probably starving. I’ve decided to take a break from this thread and this cunt of a woman. Just a pity social services aren’t involved. Blatant child abuse going on in front of us. Take care tattle bastards. Sending love to you all ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Why is she saying “mums you understand what a treat it is to shower and shave your legs?”
HUN, THIS IS NOT A TREAT - I do this every morning - it’s called basic hygiene

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

NellieMo

VIP Member
I’m sitting on the floor, I love sitting on the floor, I don’t know why I like sitting on the floor but I just love sitting on the floor, I always sit on the floor. I don’t know why I’m just always sitting on the floor 🫣

• Haha
  • Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She looks like she's got plastic film on her forehead she is so shiny!!! 😂 😂 😂 She's (and I quote) " not to going into too much detail about the move" but might do another video later! I thought she had thousands of questions!!
Apparently they have renovated the entire house and that's why they're moving cos they've made a profit!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Back to watching!!!

ETA: what a fucking waste of time! Tells you nothing. Except she is REALLY REALLY happy- whilst looking anywhere bit at the camera!!

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: mrsrebeccahobson - worst kept secret since trapping beaver with a third child. Hornsea get ready to see mrs ‘size 10’ in the wild 🤪

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Begs with neighbours, Steve being back among local women, the kids having mates piling in and giving her no peace, the dogs going loopy in an average size garden are just a few of the things we know she'll be absolutely dreading, this is going to be epic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

#notanadad

VIP Member
I’m wondering what reason she’ll use for the move … these are my thoughts:

Playing the victim

1. It’s realleh hard being a mummeh to three so we’re moving closer to Steve’s mum for some help cus I don’t have a good relationship with my mum (poor me 😢)

Denial

2. We luvved our fahhhmhouse int’dales it was our forever home but we had to move for Alfeh’s school

3. We luvved our fahhhmhouse int’dales it was our forever home but we realleh realleh love the seaside and want to live close to the sea so we’ve moved closer to the sea cus we want to live near the sea

Bragging

4. We luvved our fahhhmhouse int’dales it was our forever home but we wanted to be mortgage free (🤥) so we’ve moved and now we have no mortgage I’m so proud of us

5. We luvved our fahhhmhouse int’dales it was our forever home and we made suh much moneh from it cus Steve renovated it all suh suh well suh we’ve bought three ( ✌🏼) houses and now were gunna become millionaires from our property portfolio follow along to see how

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40