Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on about? "Another thing I love about this scrub is that it's so quick and I'm a buseh mummehhhh"

All scrubs work as quickly as you do?

And she can't be that busehhhh if she's having an everything shower at 6pm.
She loves to say she is suh suh buseh mummeeeehhhhh. duck offfffff you dont know what busy means.

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ I think SHE needs a trip to A&E not Alfie with swelling like that in her cheek!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So because they get delivered to your door by subscription it means you can never lose your razor. Interesting.
Wait till she finds out you can order a 5 pack of bics off Amazon. She’ll lose her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Open toed sandals on a rocky stream for BMA 😒 Accident waiting to happen
They are also really flimsy…not supportive in anyway to that little ones feet. Just when you think Dingle can’t be more stupid! 😐
---
She loves to say she is suh suh buseh mummeeeehhhhh. duck offfffff you dont know what busy means.
She wouldn’t know busy if it slapped her on her greasy face! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Beaver standing over her in the shower with a watering can? Genuinely thought it was kaput like the AGA 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but her grim white bruised sausage legs should not be used to ‘sell’ anything 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I've been saying for years that she's got a face full of filler. She looks completely different.. now she's starting to age and it's sagging there's the proof🫢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who was watching the children whilst she was filming that AD?

Also, I’d be intrigued to know what the company of the hair removal device think to this new AD. It doesn’t put them in a good light

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.