Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to say she is suh suh buseh mummeeeehhhhh. duck offfffff you dont know what busy means.
It's the same when she's showing off an outfit that has grubby stains on it, she says "little stain here cos ya no, mum life" & pulls that stupid face she does 🤮😏 u can't blame having kids making u grubby. Just get in the shower & wash ur clothes u scruffy lazy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are making me sick rebecca. Im actually pissed off I use the estrid razors as I quite like them. After this I am not supporting them anymore after seeing them supporting this witch.
I already gave them a long email about why I was stopping the subscription last year, was fuming. Clearly they didn’t give a tit. Just finally caught up. Celebrated 3 years cancer free for me yesterday so my son chose what we could do for our fun day out, I was a big kid and we loved it.

I’ve not seen her stories but from what I can gather with poor Alfie being il, , my heart is broken. He was probably starving. I’ve decided to take a break from this thread and this bleep of a woman. Just a pity social services aren’t involved. Blatant child abuse going on in front of us. Take care tattle bastards. Sending love to you all ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
IIRC that must be the last time she was with all her MLM weirdos.

She blew up like a bleeping balloon with that pregnancy.🤣
Has she given up flogging the lumi ? She only ever promoted that one face cream of it anyway , do we think she has seen the MLM light ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she given up flogging the lumi ? She only ever promoted that one face cream of it anyway , do we think she has seen the MLM light ?
Yeah I think she’s given it up. Not cause she’s seen the light, I just think she really is that bad. Her stories are inconsistent, incoherent and lack any kind of useful information about it and the majority of her followers are bots that don’t have faces to sand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You are making me sick rebecca. Im actually pissed off I use the estrid razors as I quite like them. After this I am not supporting them anymore after seeing them supporting this witch.
Sorry if been said but look how tight the ring is

Reactions: 6
This cannot be real !!!!!
Is this really what corned beef hash is ?
Doesn’t the corned beef just turn to mush in the slow cooker . I’m equal parts confused and disgusted

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Nah. Corn beef being cooked for 9 hours?! She may as well just liquidise it. You’d add it later surely?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This cannot be real !!!!!
Is this really what corned beef hash is ?
Doesn’t the corned beef just turn to mush in the slow cooker . I’m equal parts confused and disgusted
That looks like canned dog food. 🤢🤢🤢
She makes me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Has the rest of that corned beef Hash gone in the smoothie? This is grim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Corned beef hash in the slow cooker since half 7 this morning. I. AM. DONE. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Nah. Corn beef being cooked for 9 hours?! She may as well just liquidise it. You’d add it later surely?!
I always put the corned beef in later on when everything else is cooked & red hot. Otherwise it will just be slop. But that's all her family are used to so....
Backwards becky strikes again.

Reactions: 21
She’s home all days & has nothing to do so why does she need to use the slow cooker to make some disgusting watery slop?! Why does put so much liquid in?! You need less liquid when doing slow cooker recipes in my experience!
She could easily make that in advance while the boys are at school. Honestly she is beyond hopeless.

Reactions: 22
Corned beef hash in a slow cooker??? WTF???

also is it just me that drinks the smoothies out of the ninja glass they are made in? It comes with a flip lid for drinking out of, saves wasting half the smoothie and on washing up, granted this logic would be lost on her….

Reactions: 16
Surely corned beef hash is supposed to be a quick meal made with leftover cooked potatoes etc

Quick look at BBC Good Food Website , Corned beef hash is a traditional quick meal of fried potatoes and thrifty corned beef serve with baked beans , actually not a bad meal for two growing boys add some peas / broccoli 🥦

Prep 10 minutes cook 25

potatoes , onion, corned beef , Worcestershire sauce
boil potatoes , drain , fry some onions , add potatoes and corned beef , fry , turn over , add sauce , fry again , eat

This would have been good content !

We will never see the slop again or her eating it !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.