Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Alfie not ask why his mum why she's filming something for the internet with only her knickers on?! How the duck is that teaching him how to stay safe online?! World's slowest clap for that award winning parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The girl needs to stop trying to make her tiktok happen, you’re just as tit at that as your day job love give it up

Reactions: 24
So many passive aggressive posts about having kids and trying to be a gentle parent. That’s not a flex at all. I feel for them kids. Moving is stressful at the best of times, let alone moving out of your ‘forever home’ because you’re broke. I hate to think how much screaming and shouting those kids are having to endure because their head mother is too emotionally immature to deal with her kids needs before her own 😢

Reactions: 22
That TikTok 😂😂 wtaf she looks so bloody ugly & it’s beyond cringe. Your career (if you can call it that) is in the gutter Begs much like your morals !

Reactions: 10
Oh dear Lord, why is this girl so stiff at dancing? I dunt imagine she’s this stiff with Beaver on top on a nightly basis….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I had to shorten it a tad
There's got to be a filter on that, alfeh looks like a frigging giraffe 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is going on?

She looks absolutely demented. I think they're Nike shorts She bought a few years ago. Must have been too fat for them until now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.