Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have started responding with ‘well he should have been a better parent then’ if anyone dares to judge 🤣 soon shuts them up. Bless you that sounds so tit some people just aren’t fit to be parents and kids are not obliged to put up with it when they become adults - it isn’t a given Beggy you have to actually be a nice person to be around not a whinging, screaming, self obsessed wreck ✌
Maybe I need to do the same! That’s a great response. It’s awful, if I ever say no to seeing her (which is quite frequent to be fair) I get guilt tripped into no tomorrow, doesn’t matter if I’m sick, busy, got an appointment. I’m the world’s worst daughter for not being able to see her 😂 I could be on my deathbed and it would be an inconvenience to her. It’s scary that Beggy admits to screaming and crying when things aren’t going her way. She’s so juvenile

Reactions: 13
Blow my mind that she says she has ‘bad trust issues’ since sharing her life online but yet it doesn’t worry her sharing photos like that of her little girl. bleeping head
Bad trust issues since sharing her life online, but nobody is making her do it! She chooses to put everything out there, every single day. Social media is a CHOICE Rebecca!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Open toed sandals on a rocky stream for BMA 😒 Accident waiting to happen

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has that vile picture of Roma with her fist in her mouth been removed? She’s also letting the kid walk (albeit in inappropriate footwear) and not strapped into the crappy carrier. It’s almost as if she reads here…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who Posts a picture of their kid WITH ITS FIST IN ITS MOUTH

WTAF.....this is so...wrong😡😡

If you love YOUR BESTIE as u say you do 24/7 why expose her ffs

Reactions: 21
Has that vile picture of Roma with her fist in her mouth been removed? She’s also letting the kid walk (albeit in inappropriate footwear) and not strapped into the crappy carrier. It’s almost as if she reads here…🙄
Yes I checked and she has deleted it. Must been checking here.

Bad trust issues since sharing her life online, but nobody is making her do it! She chooses to put everything out there, every single day. Social media is a CHOICE Rebecca!
I don’t think she has trust issues from sharing her life online, I think she is inarticulate and unable to express the real problem which is she doesn’t like her lies and false image being exposed.
---
This! My son at 17 is working, going to college and volunteering in the sector he wants his career in. His little sister is working hard for her GCSES. I keep telling them to spread their wings and that there’s a big world to see. I wish with all my heart that we could start our journey again, that I feel like they’ve gone from a babies to nearly grown in the blink of an eye BUT I would never, ever tell them that. I’m proud of what they’ve become and what they will achieve.
Exactly. TBH I thought that was what parenting was all about. Raising individuals into capable adults to live their lives in a way that makes them happy and fulfilled. Nobody is perfect at it but we all have the same goal, except Rebecca. 🙄

One of mine wants to live overseas and I’m encouraging that dream because although I’d miss them terribly (like you I’d never tell them that 😉) it would be a fantastic opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but how you can you be promoting laser hair removal one week and then a razor subscription the next?!?! How can her management allow her to promote conflicting products so close together?
Surely if the laser hair remover is working so well beggy then there’s no need for a razor subscription?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Maybe I need to do the same! That’s a great response. It’s awful, if I ever say no to seeing her (which is quite frequent to be fair) I get guilt tripped into no tomorrow, doesn’t matter if I’m sick, busy, got an appointment. I’m the world’s worst daughter for not being able to see her 😂 I could be on my deathbed and it would be an inconvenience to her. It’s scary that Beggy admits to screaming and crying when things aren’t going her way. She’s so juvenile
The majority of the battle is getting comfortable yourself with the concept that you do not have to see her and she is not entitled to your time just because she gave birth to you. Once you are comfortable then you don’t give a tit what anyone thinks and you feel free - i wish we could
DM 😞 i found raisedbynarc threads on reddit quite helpful for the guilt trips and also do some research on narcissistic behaviour and how they cant change because it helps you to let go of the belief they will change and it will get magically better because it wont.

back to the biggest narc on tattle - i wonder if she has trust issues since baddad was spilling details of her pregnancy on here. I have often wondered if it was big bad bev and that caused the fallout 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s tit at her job. I bet managing her must be a constant hand-holding exercise because she’s so thick it wouldn’t even occur to her that is comes across as disingenuous and stupid.

Reactions: 20
“Look at those hairs disappearing” yeah that’s usually what happens when you use a blade on your skin hun.
Honestly everytime she issues the word SUPER it makes me cringe. Find a thesaurus beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You are making me sick rebecca. Im actually pissed off I use the estrid razors as I quite like them. After this I am not supporting them anymore after seeing them supporting this witch.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Everyone else who’s had this ad has worn a bikini. Not this woman - any opportunity to get the spaniels ears out 🤮

• Sick
She is a FILTHY SLLLLLUT
Beggy i know u read here you are severly WARPED & need HELP ASAP
A mother christ have some fuking dignity😡
---
Can SMELL Beggys PITS from The South🤭🤭
Crikey ITS in the fuking shower🤣
Thats a FIRST

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So because they get delivered to your door by subscription it means you can never lose your razor. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everyone else who’s had this ad has worn a bikini. Not this woman - any opportunity to get the spaniels ears out 🤮
Probably a 2 in one kind of "job" since shes so so busy, zoomed in content for an AD, then the zoomed out version for OF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck is she on about? "Another thing I love about this scrub is that it's so quick and I'm a buseh mummehhhh"

All scrubs work as quickly as you do?

And she can't be that busehhhh if she's having an everything shower at 6pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.