Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really scary isn’t it. She needs to take a good, hard look at herself because it’s going to affect the children as they grow up. I have a very narcissistic mother and of course as a child it was normality for me. I’m now 35 and it still affects me, probably more so than it did as a child because as an adult I began to understand it and reflect on her behaviour and realise that it wasn’t normal. We get on okay-ish now but those narcissistic traits are still very apparent, guilt tripping is a huge part of her personality, she’s incredibly selfish. I try and keep a certain amount of distance between us and never let her look after my children. It’s affected me not only as a human but also as a mother. Rebecca’s selfishness is so blatant even to outsiders who don’t know her, she really needs to think about the children, especially the boys because they’re gonna pick up on it before long if they haven’t already. I can imagine they know they’re not as favoured as their little sister
I am very low contact with my dad for the same
reasons it’s awful so big hug to you ❤ i am detached enough now to just see the behaviour for what it is and i understand he will never change, neither will Beggy and it will bite her on the arse when the boys stay far away from
her to protect their mental health because its exhausting living with a narc.

Reactions: 12
I am very low contact with my dad for the same
reasons it’s awful so big hug to you ❤ i am detached enough now to just see the behaviour for what it is and i understand he will never change, neither will Beggy and it will bite her on the arse when the boys stay far away from
her to protect their mental health because its exhausting living with a narc.
It’s really hard isn’t it. Big hug to you too!! I think people can be quick to judge when you say you’re very low contact with a parent but nobody realises it’s for your own mental health & protecting it. I’ve thought about going no contact so many times but for now it’s very low. I had coffee with a cousin a few weeks ago & my mum grilled me about it relentlessly because she hasn’t spoken to said cousin in 20 odd years, she was desperate to know everything we’d spoken about, if we spoke about her (we didn’t). I’m 35 and feel like I can’t do anything without her interfering in some way or another. When I was in hospital years ago following mental health problems, she came to see me (I was very sick at this point and was in the resus area after being taken in via ambulance) she brought her boss who id never even met before with her & got her to have a go at me and make me feel awful for “what id done to her”. She didn’t ask if i was okay once. As a child/teenager she’d tell her friends personal things about me and then bring it up and laugh at my expense about it with them right in front of me. I just can’t imagine treating my own children that way. Beggy needs to grow up and start doing right by her children

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a random thing for her to say...she enjoys seeing her children being free to explore and play?? She has Roma strapped to her chest at any given opportunity outside the shack and when she's in the garden, she's strapped to that Temu camp chair. So when is she exploring and playing Beggy? She's definitely trying to portray herself as a decent mum to her new followers, shame she has never been decent and put any of the kids' needs before her own!

And don't get me started on the fake Prada. The day before she posted a pic of the boys in scruffy clothes and dirty, old trainers. Poor Woody had on the white air force 1s that were originally 2nd hand bought from Vinted for Alfie! So that's at least 3 children that's had wear out of them. I get people are having to cut back due to cost of living etc but Beggy and Beave treat themselves to luxuries all the time. A boys haircut in Glasgow is about £8 and she can't even pay that for the boys to get it done by a professional, but she can get hers done all the time? Highlights that she only leaves for a month or 2 before dyeing it back. Such a waste of money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How has sharing her life online given her trust issues? If that was actually true you’d step away from sharing anything and get an actual job. It’s either an indirect dig at the MLM squad who have dropped her quicker than the boys were when BMA entered the world. Or a dig at tattle because we call her out on her bullshit and she’s used to smoke being blown up her arse from her parents & husband.

Reactions: 25
How has sharing her life online given her trust issues? If that was actually true you’d step away from sharing anything and get an actual job. It’s either an indirect dig at the MLM squad who have dropped her quicker than the boys were when BMA entered the world. Or a dig at tattle because we call her out on her bullshit and she’s used to smoke being blown up her arse from her parents & husband.
Must be from when someone snapped a pic of the size ten tiles in tenners 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found parts of this TikTok concerning. That codependency thing she’s got going on is not healthy.

View attachment 2932677
God she's projecting a lot in that last statement ' that her kids still want to be around her when they're older'
She's a grown woman who is estranged from her own mother so is she picturing them turning on her in the same way, just a straight dig at her own mother basically or (and this is the WORST) she's going to turn on the dramatics if they grow up and want to leave home and make a life of their own that in a healthy way doesn't have their mother clinging onto them.

She needs a therapist and I don't say that nastily but you cannot use your children as a 'comfort blanket' no phycologist on the planet would encourage a mum to be co dependant on her kids.

It's absolutely grim reading that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s really hard isn’t it. Big hug to you too!! I think people can be quick to judge when you say you’re very low contact with a parent but nobody realises it’s for your own mental health & protecting it. I’ve thought about going no contact so many times but for now it’s very low. I had coffee with a cousin a few weeks ago & my mum grilled me about it relentlessly because she hasn’t spoken to said cousin in 20 odd years, she was desperate to know everything we’d spoken about, if we spoke about her (we didn’t). I’m 35 and feel like I can’t do anything without her interfering in some way or another. When I was in hospital years ago following mental health problems, she came to see me (I was very sick at this point and was in the resus area after being taken in via ambulance) she brought her boss who id never even met before with her & got her to have a go at me and make me feel awful for “what id done to her”. She didn’t ask if i was okay once. As a child/teenager she’d tell her friends personal things about me and then bring it up and laugh at my expense about it with them right in front of me. I just can’t imagine treating my own children that way. Beggy needs to grow up and start doing right by her children
I have started responding with ‘well he should have been a better parent then’ if anyone dares to judge 🤣 soon shuts them up. Bless you that sounds so tit some people just aren’t fit to be parents and kids are not obliged to put up with it when they become adults - it isn’t a given Beggy you have to actually be a nice person to be around not a whinging, screaming, self obsessed wreck ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Children don't tend to ditch their parents for no reason. It's normally because they've been failed by them in some way sadly. Not in all instances, but the majority will have some sort of trauma caused by a neglectful, selfish parent. Then they wonder why they don't want them in their lives as adults

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Seeing my children be free to explore & play’ says the woman who has her almost 2 year old strapped to her grubby chest every second of the day 🤣 and the rest of the time the kids are isolated in the shack or sat in a Starbucks!

That TikTok is very concerning though. It’s not a healthy dynamic at all!

Reactions: 19
Never mind her, I’ve got bloody trust issues since she’s been online, the lying, delusional cow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well done rebecca. You have earned the shittiest parent in the world reward. bleeping witch. I bet this picture is in wrong hands going around as we speak.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well done rebecca. You have earned the shittiest parent in the world reward. bleeping witch. I bet this picture is in wrong hands going around as we speak.
Blow my mind that she says she has ‘bad trust issues’ since sharing her life online but yet it doesn’t worry her sharing photos like that of her little girl. bleeping head

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Blow my mind that she says she has ‘bad trust issues’ since sharing her life online but yet it doesn’t worry her sharing photos like that of her little girl. bleeping head
That skank only worries about herself. Her kids are always the last place on her priority list.

Reactions: 25
I’ve raised my kids with the encouragement that they are free to fly. I want them to be happy, be independent, I want them to pursue their hopes and dreams, I help them on their way, and I always remind them not to worry about me because I can look after myself. I tell them to seize opportunities and never have regrets, and set an example that being single, strong and happy is better than being miserable, needy and with a twit. They also know I love them and am always here for them.

She is such a needy and selfish witch who can’t think beyond her own self. I think Woody will become the adult before she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve raised my kids with the encouragement that they are free to fly. I want them to be happy, be independent, I want them to pursue their hopes and dreams, I help them on their way, and I always remind them not to worry about me because I can look after myself. I tell them to seize opportunities and never have regrets, and set an example that being single, strong and happy is better than being miserable, needy and with a twit. They also know I love them and am always here for them.

She is such a needy and selfish witch who can’t think beyond her own self. I think Woody will become the adult before she does.
This! My son at 17 is working, going to college and volunteering in the sector he wants his career in. His little sister is working hard for her GCSES. I keep telling them to spread their wings and that there’s a big world to see. I wish with all my heart that we could start our journey again, that I feel like they’ve gone from a babies to nearly grown in the blink of an eye BUT I would never, ever tell them that. I’m proud of what they’ve become and what they will achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.