Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they are a genuine Prada shoe and they look like an ok copy, but like I said in an earlier post even if Dingle did have the real deal everyone would assume they are fake as let's be honest Waynetta Slob and Prada aren't exactly things you would automatically assume go together.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbf they are a genuine Prada shoe and they look like an ok copy, but like I said in an earlier post even if Dingle did have the real deal everyone would assume they are fake as let's be honest Waynetta Slob and Prada aren't exactly things you would automatically assume go together.
She does a grand unboxing of uggs and new balance, sells grey dirty clothes on vinted... I'd say they're fakes 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They’re still £40 on DHgate. Given that Woodeh is slopping about in Alfehs castoffs, I don’t know how she looks at herself in that magic mirror. My kids trainers are far superior to anything I own these days.

ETA I’ve never known parents to have better trainers than their kids. You either all have decent ones, no one has decent ones or the kids have decent ones!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She does a grand unboxing of uggs and new balance, sells grey dirty clothes on vinted... I'd say they're fakes 😄
100% they're fakes....

She's got them recently and anyone with an IQ above 10 can recognise that if you're having to - clearly begrudgingly - sell your furrrevvvuhhh hurm, which by her own admission is for financial reasons, you wouldn't be buying 800 pound trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was gonna say the same, she never showed an unboxing of them or of the “louis Vuitton” slides she had, the “ysl” bag - she got busted with the fake Chanel earrings she insisted she’d bought from a Selfridges that doesn’t have a Chanel concession 🤣 there’s no way she’d risk opening anymore fake products on camera after that but her fugly new balance get a grand unveiling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A bit quiet tonight, bet she has kids out in this weather picking beaver boy up from airport!!
Get him disinfected Begga Skank 🤣🤣
Your B & M Haul of cleaning products shd do the trick 🥳🥳🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfie says he’s up for a walk, then it’s a case of she needs the walk so I bet it was more ‘you’re up for a walk aren’t you, Alfie’. And the walk just happens to be a long car ride away in Skipton. No Greggs in t’Dales. Poor lad! And then forced to spend all afternoon in A&E…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's bleeping deranged where Steve's concerned and always has been.

Imagine the phone call Saturday afternoon -

Begs - (screaming and crying) You've got to come home NOW, I'm in A&E with your son, this is serious Steve I need you home now on the first flight.

Young Alfie taking it all in shaking and panicking thinking he's worse than he is , how can you of been a mum for ten years and not learn the most important thing is to keep calm for there sake, even if you're not in control you fake it for there sake .

She's used Alfie to guilt trip Steve 100%

She's manic when he's not at her beck and call but this is a new low even by her standards .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did she take woody and Roma to sit in A&E? I know Airedale have a kids waiting room but in the heat/a weekend it’s not exactly the place you want to be. I know it can’t be helped sometimes, but for a dizzy spell, is she otay?

Reactions: 13
Did she take woody and Roma to sit in A&E? I know Airedale have a kids waiting room but in the heat/a weekend it’s not exactly the place you want to be. I know it can’t be helped sometimes, but for a dizzy spell, is she otay?
She said her dad had them, but everything that comes out of her mouth is a total lie so who actually knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She is an epic bleep. It sounds as if the poor kids have had a stressful weekend because of her inability to cope and function like a bleeping adult.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd love to know where she found an A&E that saw an under the weather kid within 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon.

🤔🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve just read an article on narcissistic parents and oh my days does Rebecca tick the boxes.
It’s really scary isn’t it. She needs to take a good, hard look at herself because it’s going to affect the children as they grow up. I have a very narcissistic mother and of course as a child it was normality for me. I’m now 35 and it still affects me, probably more so than it did as a child because as an adult I began to understand it and reflect on her behaviour and realise that it wasn’t normal. We get on okay-ish now but those narcissistic traits are still very apparent, guilt tripping is a huge part of her personality, she’s incredibly selfish. I try and keep a certain amount of distance between us and never let her look after my children. It’s affected me not only as a human but also as a mother. Rebecca’s selfishness is so blatant even to outsiders who don’t know her, she really needs to think about the children, especially the boys because they’re gonna pick up on it before long if they haven’t already. I can imagine they know they’re not as favoured as their little sister

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I found parts of this TikTok concerning. That codependency thing she’s got going on is not healthy.

IMG_0365.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s like the children have to provide her with something - being her comfort blanket/being around her when they’re older. What about her role as a Mother? Isn’t it about what we do for our children at this point? What we provide them? Especially when they’re so young. I just can’t get my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.