Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby lambs…😫 You mean lambs, Rebecca, just lambs. She’s comedically dumb, but she’s never going to be a great help at homework time, is she?

IMG_9102.jpeg

I thought Woody had had impetigo before but it was hand, foot and mouth. I remember her whinging about being stuck indoors, and showing very little concern for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she always need to have a boost, or get a note from the kids saying she's the best mummy or that they love her? Just feckin get on with your day, I'd say life but she doesn't have one and that's the problem. She can claim that walking is the best thing ever but if that's all you do with your life (when youre not having your hair and eyelashes done for a trip to the beach) , it ain't fulfilling. Get a life Rebecca and let those kids have one too.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Why does she always need to have a boost, or get a note from the kids saying she's the best mummy or that they love her? Just feckin get on with your day, I'd say life but she doesn't have one and that's the problem. She can claim that walking is the best thing ever but if that's all you do with your life (when youre not having your hair and eyelashes done for a trip to the beach) , it ain't fulfilling. Get a life Rebecca and let those kids have one too.
Charlotte Taylors kids do this too. Both of them seem like they would make their kids feel they’re to blame for their bad moods so the kids write notes to them. Both pathetic excuse for mothers.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The constant notes telling her how much he loves her smacks of insecurity and uncertainty of how he fits in to the family, IMO. Kids that age like reassurance. He's clearly competing with the other two. My 5yr old will sometimes make me a random picture or a card saying I love you, but not as often as this. She's a narc I think she withholds affection as punishment. But then is slobbering over beaver and big mandy constantly. She's a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The fuckin dress 😆..and where exactly can’t you wait to wear it to when the weather gets better brain dead??….. Starbucks for a Matcha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dress is absolutely vile and does not suit her in the slightest. Stupid slag.

Reactions: 17
That dress looks awful on her. I can imagine it actually being a really nice dress on some people, but it just does not suit her at all.

Reactions: 9
All the Rita Ora stuff at Primark is awful !

So did she explain why after the kids have had two weeks off holiday they decided to randomly take the kids out of school for a day trip to see Grandma , who by the way looks in better shape and more fun than Rebecca !

I have no idea about school timings these days but could it have been SAT’s sitting day and she didn't want Alfie to sit it ?

If you don't want people speculating about your life don't spread it all over social media simples !
She could have easily just had a day at the coast , kept it private by just posting some other pre recorded flashing of her arse and tits clothes try ons , kept the kids privacy etc

Reactions: 16
All the Rita Ora stuff at Primark is awful !

So did she explain why after the kids have had two weeks off holiday they decided to randomly take the kids out of school for a day trip to see Grandma , who by the way looks in better shape and more fun than Rebecca !

I have no idea about school timings these days but could it have been SAT’s sitting day and she didn't want Alfie to sit it ?

If you don't want people speculating about your life don't spread it all over social media simples !
She could have easily just had a day at the coast , kept it private by just posting some other pre recorded flashing of her arse and tits clothes try ons , kept the kids privacy etc
Speculation is they were viewing their new house or school…hence why the boys were with them & they didn’t look like utter scruff bags for a change.
SATs are in May…so hopefully she stops taking Alfie out unnecessarily in the lead up to them!

Reactions: 13
Are we sure they’re back at school? Mine aren’t back until Monday. They broke up the Thursday before Easter

Reactions: 4
Are we sure they’re back at school? Mine aren’t back until Monday. They broke up the Thursday before Easter
Mine are due back Monday as well. I think the photo of the boys in white school polo tops before their ‘haircuts’ a few days ago prompted us to think they’d already gone back to school.

Reactions: 7
Hers are deffo back, I checked the school Facebook page (thankfully I’m not a weirdo, just a troll aka person with opinion)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.