Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If I’m happy they’re happy”

Says it all really. I always say if my boy is happy it makes me happy not the other way around you selfish bleep.

31th of March WHAAAAAT? That hair mask has affected your brain being on for probably 3 days, thick bastard
Your avatar 🤣🤣🤣 I’m deceased 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she seriously write 31th March?!!!! Surely she’s not that thick? I’m honestly shocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll stick with my Birkenstocks and Havaianas thanks Beggy. They might be old but they've lasted years. Sorry to anyone who loves Primark, it has it's uses but it just feels like a jumble sale to me :ROFLMAO:
Quality over quantity surely. I got my havis for £20 about 11 years ago and they’re still fine 😂

Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said before, but I find it so strange she wears a necklace with Steve’s initial. I don’t know anybody who does that. To be fair, I don’t know many people who wear initial jewellery anyway, but those that do wear their own initial. It’s just really weird.
---
Quality over quantity surely. I got my havis for £20 about 11 years ago and they’re still fine 😂
Definitely! I haven’t shopped in primark for years now because it’s a false economy & I actually found most of their clothes uncomfortable anyway. I’d rather pay a bit more money & have better quality, longer lasting, better fitting clothes. No point having a wardrobe full of clothes that fall apart & don’t fit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spenny lunch for Mama at the Alchemist , so boringly predictable with all the other restaurants could have gone to in Leeds !

But hasn’t got the ££’s for gloves for her toddler or a football for her son that get FA all year long!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Spenny lunch for Mama at the Alchemist , so boringly predictable with all the other restaurants could have gone to in Leeds !

But hasn’t got the ££’s for gloves for her toddler or a football for her son that get FA all year long!
Why would you go to the Alchemist and spend £15 on dry chicken and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably had a bit of acid and cried about it so much she ended up having an op.

Although isn't it the case that certain slimming aids can give you gallbladder trouble?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably had a bit of acid and cried about it so much she ended up having an op.

Although isn't it the case that certain slimming aids can give you gallbladder trouble?
You can develop gallstones after following a low fat diet and then stopping and reverting back to high fat foods. That was what caused mine.
there is no way I could eat what she has now, double cream, matcha’s, lemon cake etc
That’s why I don’t believe her

Reactions: 15
Why the duck egg is it Instagramable to eat out of a wire egg basket? For duck sake. Divs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.