Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck egg is it Instagramable to eat out of a wire egg basket? For duck sake. Divs.
If that had been brought to my table, I'd have returned it and asked them to put it on a plate! It looks terrible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can develop gallstones after following a low fat diet and then stopping and reverting back to high fat foods. That was what caused mine.
there is no way I could eat what she has now, double cream, matcha’s, lemon cake etc
That’s why I don’t believe her
I'm sure I read something that certain weightloss drugs can give you gallbladder issues as a side affect 🤔 I know someone who had theirs out at the tender age of 18 and continued with an extreme fatty diet of kebabs, cake, even drinking chicken fat etc. 🤢🤢🤢 ironically she's lost all the weight now through pregnancy and stress.

If there was an issue it was probably acid but she's such a pathetic baby she made it out to be suh suh baaaad

Reactions: 12
Post gallbladder friendly lunch
Makes you think there was nothing wrong with her in the first place
Agreed - I think she had to keep up the pretence for Steve's sake - all mixed up with her contraception and changing to the natural cycles thing - I don't believe for a minute there was ever anything wrong. She hoodwinked the doctors too. She is a complete wrongun!

She surely deserves an Oscar 🏆
---
I'm sure I read something that certain weightloss drugs can give you gallbladder issues as a side affect 🤔 I know someone who had theirs out at the tender age of 18 and continued with an extreme fatty diet of kebabs, cake, even drinking chicken fat etc. 🤢🤢🤢 ironically she's lost all the weight now through pregnancy and stress.

If there was an issue it was probably acid but she's such a pathetic baby she made it out to be suh suh baaaad
Drinking chicken fat 😱😳... Oh dear god, I can't imagine doing that, even the thought of it makes me feel ill.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Not a drug, but my Auntie had to have hers out and the Dr said the problem was most likely caused by using Slim Fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not a drug, but my Auntie had to have hers out and the Dr said the problem was most likely caused by using Slim Fast.
That fits with what someone said above, going on an extremely low fat diet then going back to eating crap 🤢
---
Agreed - I think she had to keep up the pretence for Steve's sake - all mixed up with her contraception and changing to the natural cycles thing - I don't believe for a minute there was ever anything wrong. She hoodwinked the doctors too. She is a complete wrongun!

She surely deserves an Oscar 🏆
---

Drinking chicken fat 😱😳... Oh dear god, I can't imagine doing that, even the thought of it makes me feel ill.
She used to drink the fat from when you roast a chicken, I kid you not 🤢🤢🤢 the most repulsive thing ever. She used to eat all the burnt skin off it too. Deffo had major food issues, but now is really slim!

• Sick
  • Wow

You’re right about the weight loss drugs. My friend was using that ozempic & more recently wegovy. They’re weekly injections & one of the warning side effects are issues with gallbladder. I told her she was nuts because her mum had gallbladder problems & was in serious pain for years, but she was desperate to lose weight for her 40th birthday so has been using them anyway. Granted she has lost a fair bit of weight, but I was surprised she would risk gallbladder issues after seeing what her mum went through!

• Wow
  • Sad
Did anyone else see that story she just put up? A selfie of her in the car saying “I’m off for an exciting treatment and going to take you guys with me” - It’s now been deleted and she’s back to answering questions?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see that story she just put up? A selfie of her in the car saying “I’m off for an exciting treatment and going to take you guys with me” - It’s now been deleted and she’s back to answering questions?
I saw it, assumed her bestie was doing the treatment for her.

On the subject of questions, no one asked what paint is on the walls in Romas room. Absolutely no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw it, assumed her bestie was doing the treatment for her.

On the subject of questions, no one asked what paint is on the walls in Romas room. Absolutely no one.
And as if she’s got Farrow and Ball paint on the shacks walls when they can’t even afford a proper sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They have been serving that chicken in a basket at the Alchemist since it opened in 2013 ! Years ago it was the place to go , not so much anymore , but when you don't get out much it must seem “trendy” . I always wondered how they cleaned them 🤮
---
A power wash? A scale and polish? A lobotomy? Don’t keep us guessing begs 🥱View attachment 2865927
A colonic ? Will just look like one of her smoothies !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And as if she’s got Farrow and Ball paint on the shacks walls when they can’t even afford a proper sofa 😂
It'd well documented she gets a colour match and buys a cheaper version from decorating centre online or something. Whys she lying about paint 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’re right about the weight loss drugs. My friend was using that ozempic & more recently wegovy. They’re weekly injections & one of the warning side effects are issues with gallbladder. I told her she was nuts because her mum had gallbladder problems & was in serious pain for years, but she was desperate to lose weight for her 40th birthday so has been using them anyway. Granted she has lost a fair bit of weight, but I was surprised she would risk gallbladder issues after seeing what her mum went through!
Iv just done 3 months of ozempic and had absolutely no issues and I didn't do it under my GP or anything

Reactions: 5
That fits with what someone said above, going on an extremely low fat diet then going back to eating crap 🤢
---

She used to drink the fat from when you roast a chicken, I kid you not 🤢🤢🤢 the most repulsive thing ever. She used to eat all the burnt skin off it too. Deffo had major food issues, but now is really slim!
I've never heard of someone doing that - my parents like the roast chicken skin, but the chicken fat is so greasy isn't it - oh blimey. Brilliant that she is slim now.
---
Well my sex drive just bombed seeing that oaf up close….
Dear god, not another post from her on the sex life.... My fanny has shrivelled up 😖

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.