Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieMo

VIP Member
I saw it, assumed her bestie was doing the treatment for her.

On the subject of questions, no one asked what paint is on the walls in Romas room. Absolutely no one.
And as if she’s got Farrow and Ball paint on the shacks walls when they can’t even afford a proper sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MissPrint

VIP Member
She doesn’t deserve animals
They need reporting to a local animal welfare group. No pets should be dying at the rate they do in that shack. The chickens, cockerel, Tiger the cat and now one of the new cats. They can’t even look after animals so have no business having children.

• Sad

Babbitt1234

She wouldn’t buy him a football? The tight bitch. My sons got about 15 spare Alfie, you can have as many as you like because I can guarantee about another 20 will be bought, collected or fished out of a bush in a park between now and December. You can tell beavers not the sporty type at all…. No pride in teaching him any skills or sportsmanship. Ergh not for me a man like that 🤢

• Sad

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Got to say I was shocked when I saw that botox reel (that she spent at least £150 on). She's one of the most vain people on earth. Constantly looking at herself, messing with her face, getting treatments or such like to make herself look better. He's as bad for the money he wastes on tattoos and boy racer cars meanwhile as has been said, the kids go without decent food, nice clothes, glasses, dental trips, clubs, friends. She absolutely prioritises herself over them. It's cruel and heartless 😔

• Sad

Clarity456

VIP Member
She looks like the Michelin man in that cream monstrosity. Bogtrotter loves mum hacks so here's one for her...when you're a chunk like you are Dingle, and wish to wear skin tight clothing, its best to stick to darker colours hunnipot, they give you a much needed slim down 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she has been out every day since her "Normalise staying in" post. She makes my head hurt.

Poor Roma again strapped to her lump of a mother, crushed in her tits today rather than being knocked around by her arse. Not sure which is worse tbh.

Ju19

VIP Member
BOOKS!

I LOVE BOOKS!

Promoting Books....🤦‍♀️

CANT READ OR SPELL
Miserable or what😂😂
DAY 1476804444 wearing THE FLEECE🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
"Mabel is fine on the lead...... we really need to work with Mabel on a lead!" Honestly how can she watch back md not see how utterly STUPID she come over? I guess when you are as deluded as she is you don't notice!!

Also they are OBVIOUSLY moving somewhere that she can't just open the door and let the dogs run around like she does now. Hence all the sudden taking the dogs out on walks on leads! Hopefully they are moving somewhere with other kids and nearer town etc for the boys' sake.

I do feel sorry for her dogs- she obviously hasn't bothered with training until now and while you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, it is MUCH harder than teaching a puppy!
I really hope they move soon- I cannot WAIT to see the lies she tells about why they are moving!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
How dry does the curry look aswell! Literally looks fuck all like the photo on the recipe card 🤣🤣🤣
Probably cos they boiled it 🤣 and were so happy with their efforts we got a close up action shot 🫠

Anyone remember when she said she was looking into publishing a cookery book?

• Haha
  • Wow

Ivan's Mummy 19

She eats healthily and doesn't really like greasy foods apparently 🤣🤣 said the same day as she's shown herself having a cream covered hot chcoclate followed by chicken and chips.

• Haha

Levi89

Actually makes me laugh when all the influencers are like "omg I've been looking at this for ages, I've heard so many good things about them"

Well why didn't you just go buy the f**King thing then! 🙄 always waiting for gifted items beggy c**ts 🤣😅

• Haha
Don’t start stripping off Roma! From the woman who spends half her life stripped off in front of her magic mirror … kids copy their parents Rebecca!!

• Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Dingle using her fine GSCE acting skills here. Hollyoaks could never.
Its the concentration on her face, and the slight smile like she's seen someone crossing in front of her.... It's all so tragic.

Rebecca, you've given us the best laughs of late - you utter dimwit, you 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Right so just to clarify for any of her new followers.....

The BEFORE picture is her skin as a result of long term use of the Lumi combined with the Nu skin products

Picture two is after she switched to the Dermatica range

Hmmm interesting results but shes a rep and there's the proof for all to see 🤷
Screenshot_2024-04-10-23-25-34.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha