Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhere123

VIP Member
Ah I’m so fucked off about little life gifting her that carrier!!
She could have sacrificed one of her beauty treatments to buy one if she knew they were that good!!
Roma is almost 2, I don’t even understand why she puts her in a carrier. It’s not like they go mountain hiking or walking for hours on end.

Reactions: 26

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I grew up on a farm, my dad is still a farmer and despite what she would have us believe farmers don't randomly walk around shooting animals especially cats. Even if he mistook it for another animal he would have had to have gone and got his gun thay don't just randomly walk around lugging a shotgun with them. She's taking utter bullshit.

• Heart

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
So Beggy can afford to have her hair done professionally at the hairdressers but cuts her own children’s hair with a bowl fringe?! How’s that right?! It’s f-ing not Beggy!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
She looks like a Moomin. Sorry not sorry! Wonder where the boys are this week as they've not been seen. Hopefully with grandparents actually enjoying their Easter holidays. Anyone else think it's odd that Groma doesn't go and stay with them when the boys do? Most grandparents don't pick and choose which kids to have. I'll bet ole slaggy spotty face doesn't let them have her as she'd have nothing/nobody to post on insta if Groma wasn't there which is disgusting and disgraceful. #cashcow

• Haha
  • Heart

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Woody dropped the strawberry on the floor and she just handed it back to him so he could continue to eat it 🤢 the same floor where they all walk on with their outdoor shoes and where the dogs and CAT walk🤢 she is truly gross

• Sick

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Not forgetting “clevergirl” with her 6 spoken words
Drives me MAD when she gets her phone out to film her 'talking so well'

Begs : can you say cat ?
Roma : A, Ag
Begs : yeah clever girl

Begs : can you say book ?
Roma: erk, erk
Begs: good girl, your saying surrr much

I don't think even after three kids Rebecca's realised that just because as mother you can make out or guess what they say it doesn't mean other people can, I watch a few other mums with toddlers on the gram and none of them put their children on the spot, on camera and parrot at them to perform even sadder when they actually can't even do it .

• Heart

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
It’s awful. The thing is she cries when they misbehave and you can imagine him asking her why she’s crying and her telling him it’s his fault because he’s been naughty or not listened to her. There’s a video when Alfie was little where he coughed and some food went on the floor and she told him off. He literally coughed & she had a go at him. I’m not sure if woody was born then but alfie was still in a highchair :(
Those very early vlogs of hers are SO interesting ive found myself drawn back to them a few times, She is utterly miserable as a stay home mum, hates being left alone with her own young son it's like she's scared of him, she's moody, detached, constantly tearful without Steve and she's desperate for him to give up work, Alfie is so little and struggling and as others have said she's so cold towards him tbh in parts they're a hard watch I only bring this up because of how she is now putting on such a front but ive always said I don't think bts it's a happy home life, she is good at covering up but I don't think much has changed she's still cries if the kids don't toe the line and you can just tell she's a moody bitch when the camera goes off.

Isabelle88

Roma will be one of those children/teens that won’t tell her mum anything because becca will make it about herself or post it for everyone to know. Leave the poor girl alone instead of stuffing her on a shelf and putting a basket on her head

• Sad
  • Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I just watched that reel. Why on earth are the boys outdoor shoes in the cupboard with all their clothes? Surely she knows it's not hygienic? Especially given the amount of farm trips they do in addition to the usual dust, dirt, grime and germs you walk on when outside. Proper skank 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Unknown3

VIP Member
The girl will literally flog a dead horse, not long ago she did skin and me, she does lumi and now apparently she’s really been loving dermatica 🙄 stay in a lane love, it’s embarrassing

Attachments

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I wonder if she had to film after her op and couldn't drive, imagine having to think about "work" after an operation rather than taking sick pay like most people. Remind us Rebecca, how amazing is it "working" for yourself and how it's so so flexible 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I thought this exactly, shes never done it before that i can remember, wasn't part of any 'routine with a toddler after surgery' (although I'm sure thats a rivetting vlog she'll do at some point). As soon as that story started I had a weird feeling. I've never worked in Safeguarding but know basic things from a parent and being aware.
Even if it was innocent as soon as Roma waved she should have deleted and never posted. Without being too heavy she's literally holding her mouth open, putting something in it and Romas waving at the camera. How could you not have any thought of predators its beyond me.
I was uncomfortable with this story for the exact same reasons. She literally positions that poor girl so she is facing the camera and opens her mouth.
I often wonder if I am just looking for fault and being too sensitive because I don't like her, but judging by other responses here, it's not just me who thought this was off. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart