Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for ol' rubber face!

Credit to @MeghanSnarkle for the title!

Recap:
The great greasy cow went to a half an hour hen do dressed as a toilet dolly from the 80s
Still hates her kids
Still ignoring her house sale
Still two sizes bigger than her photos
Still a chav

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Still laughing at her using new words since she's been around the girls at the hen do 🤣 Can you imagine how many new words she'd learn if she had a proper job and was around normal people every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Still laughing at her using new words since she's been around the girls at the hen do 🤣 Can you imagine how many new words she'd learn if she had a proper job and was around normal people every day!
Su su many new words because she’s been around people su she’s learned new words because she’s around su many people who have learned her su su many new words.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I firmly believe she only got botox so she'd have something to post about
She wasn't self conscious about those lines at all. All it does is make her eye bags look more prominent (those are nothing to do with being tired she has them permanently. Plus the boys are in bed by 8pm every night and supposedly the fringe is top sleeper)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They've probably made up some slang words to see if she's thick enough to use them. I imagine they've all had a look at her edited photos on Instagram in her grimy underwear and had a right laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely had her lips and cheeks topped up too. Doesn’t help her, she’s still weathered as duck.

Reactions: 12
I’m still so confused as to what they did on that hen do other than stand around for photos and eat sad looking dick biscuits??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread, didn’t want us getting told off 🤣

She’s such a sad sack. Been out with the gurls 🤪 and learnt some new words. Bloody hell it really highlights how small her world is, doesn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, so I got a block of cheese so I can grate it myself. Normally I get a bag of grated cheese but it’s much cheaper to buy a block of cheese and grate it myself. NO 💩 Sherlock Hobson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Super cute of her to log into beavers account sniff, & share a soppy meme & tag herself in it, sniff! 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Was one of the hen do party games , lets get Rebecca to say new words ?

Like she does to Roma forcing her to say words

Can you say banging Becca ?
Can you say Job Centre Becca ?
Are you wavin Rebecca ?

finishing off with “ sing and dance for us Rebecca “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah, so I got a block of cheese so I can grate it myself. Normally I get a bag of grated cheese but it’s much cheaper to buy a block of cheese and grate it myself. NO 💩 Sherlock Hobson.
And she still bought 2 packs of diced chicken instead of cutting it herself, i suppose its one step at a time though can't expect too much common sense to enter head at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this is a common comparison but it’s absolutely wild seeing Leni Wickes compared to Anne. I really hope Beggy is getting her some help and keeping it private for once, even tho it’s not for Anne’s sake, it’s because she can’t admit everything isn’t perfect!

Reactions: 10
Just a thought. Her old mate mummy Wright has just moved into a new build. Imagine if beggy ends up living next door 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she keeps turning round so we can all see her flat, pancake arse. duck off Beggy you absolute munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24