Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
It looks like she just had forehead and crows feet.. wouldn’t get bruising from that. I think she did have it done the other day and the story was deleted because she had been drinking wine and realised she was showing herself driving.

She really does need tear trough fillers though more than the Botox!
Ooo that makes sense then. Yeah she does, her ballbag eyes are saggy underneath, probably from that horrendous dragging with the LUMEH

Reactions: 8

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Just this page 22, the insults we have are as follows…

“bitch, tramp, tight bitch, beggy ya mutant, ageing like milk in the sun, disgusting, truly gross and fucking dimwit

BAHAHA

My turrrrn
Ugly, horrid cretin with a space raider head that probably does smell like pickled onion. ❤

putting it forward for those insults to just be the next thread title 🤣
Well that’s pickles ruined for me. I hope you are happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

KMDX

Speaking of Sarah..Have you seen the new narrative they are now trying to push..look at the new Instagram account therelfsx6 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Are we sure they’re back at school? Mine aren’t back until Monday. They broke up the Thursday before Easter
Mine are due back Monday as well. I think the photo of the boys in white school polo tops before their ‘haircuts’ a few days ago prompted us to think they’d already gone back to school.

Unknown3

VIP Member
So aren’t the boys back at school cause they were in their polo tops yesterday, another day out of school

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Sorry being pedantic Molly Mae was actually in love island 2019, 2020 we got the day of the parakeet makeup and Chinese crimpers, and I'd say the year after that she got the BW curler - from memory she got it around the time of her unicorn emerald manager boss berb era in 2021 - so she's had it two and a bit years at absolute most. 🥴 But you're exactly right, Molly hasn't even been famous 5 years so dunno how bogs timelines work out.

She's also been claiming she's been an "influencer" for 10 years since about 2020. 🙄 I dunno about anyone else but I only became aware of her in 2016 just before the Alfeh was coming up 3, and they were in the nice house in Kildwick (which according to Rightmove wasn't bought by them until mid 2015) and I've never seen one bit of content from the live laugh love house they had before or YouTube vids with Alfie as a newborn so talking utter shite as usual.

What's the point 😂😂😂
You’re spot on, she’s such an embarrassment of a bullshitter

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She looks like a Moomin. Sorry not sorry! Wonder where the boys are this week as they've not been seen. Hopefully with grandparents actually enjoying their Easter holidays. Anyone else think it's odd that Groma doesn't go and stay with them when the boys do? Most grandparents don't pick and choose which kids to have. I'll bet ole slaggy spotty face doesn't let them have her as she'd have nothing/nobody to post on insta if Groma wasn't there which is disgusting and disgraceful. #cashcow
They’re back at school this week I think. They had the weeks either side of Easter off.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I get the impression in the past both Rebecca and Steve have bragged and shown off about what they had,especially when Steve worked for his dad and Beaver Snr and the business probably footed the bills its amazing what can be written off as business expenses, especially when people are creative. I imagine when they moved to the shack they pissed off a lot of people, who would be happy to laugh at the two idiots. Her conversstion with Alfie,before thry moved about no bad men has always stuck with me
What on Earth would that mean? “No bad men”. Bailiffs? Creepers from the internet?
---
Never forget the lazer quest for Alfie’s birthday!
that was what he wanted to do

never happened 😩
I found that so sad. 🥺
---
She left he black line in where she should have air brushed!
Such a dumbass! 🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry but shes not a positive advertisement for her business,plus anyone who looks her up will see just how often she changes her career paths and how random they are. Instead of studying and obtaining recognised qualifications in one area,she flits between anything she can blag her way through
Oh totally agree but begs is botched already so why wouldn't she user her SIL and give her free promo.

• Haha