Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I know it's been mentioned before, but I had never had a look online before - there's a thing to make your bum look bigger/rounder 😂🤣😂🤣.... I don't have that problem, I just eat doughnuts!!

Nothing is as it seems in Rebeccas World... Fake butt, filtered to fuck, she's got more staples than Staples!
They even sell them in M&S now! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Beggybexy

VIP Member
It's all on Stephanie's thread on here. Loads of stuff has gone on, too much to put here 🤣 she basically can't stand her and they had beef. She likes to call her out on TikTok. I don't like any of them they're all twunts. There is absolutely no need to show your kid with teeth, swinging off your nipple on a public platform. I don't have a problem with breast feeding but that is a total safeguarding fail. There's far too many pervs around. She calls out Stephanie for using her asd son for content, but what the hell is she doing there??? It's fucking disgusting that poor child being paraded like that with all the comments from pervs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
On my way. Can’t miss the tea 🤣 totally agree, vile. Who in the fuck thinks, yeaaaah let’s make content about my sons struggles for all to see and my kids hanging off my nipples. I’m sure she’s the sister of someone that was in my school, could be wrong though. Yuck yuck yuck. Not sure her babies will be happy about being another cash cow when they’re older and hope they sue the fuck out of her!

Booklover

VIP Member
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick
Brilliant news. Well done you. 👏 🥰

• Heart

Hairyetta

VIP Member
The staying after home post has one of the lads kissing Roma as the picture, another picture for the pervs that follow her

• Sad

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
It’s like she’s doing it on purpose because she’s read our comments on here. She’s done things like that before. Look how long it took her to actually get the boys a bed & we all know she was reading all our comments on her about it, because it was around the time she had one of her infamous rants.
Totally agree. She is also linking the carrier. As if anyone wants one like that!

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
The teeth situation seems to run in the Family - her gnashers different shape to Steve's, but certainly substantial.

So his sister is autistic and has adhd? I expect not medically diagnosed with either 🤔.... I thought she was a therapist of sorts. Behind on her... Never bothered with the other large toothed sibling.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally makes better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick
Fabulous you will be amazing

• Heart