Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char93

“My biggest fan”. Very telling begs…very telling. If ONLY you had a place for these FANS to subscribe…what’s the name of that platform your email address was found to have account on again 🥹
When was this? Does she still have an account? How do you search? I'd love to actually find her page I'd subscribe just to see the state of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bhunaluna

What the f@&k does Buttery mean when describing an item of clothing!? 😳😂
Sofy Dobson describes leggings “buttery” constantly…she’s another one that films herself half naked jumping into trousers squashing up her backside 🙄

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
When you put her postcode into the land registry website it comes up with two listings (which we already know about from rightmove). One of the recordings says:

Last sold for £391,650 on 20 December 2018
This value covers more than just the land in this title

And the other one says:

Last sold for No price recorded
Why is there no price?
You'll only get a price if:
the land or property was bought after April 2000
more than £100 was paid or stated
HM Land Registry have recorded the price

Do we think this supports the theory that Beave senior bought it and then transferred it into their name?! Does anyone with more knowledge than me know what it might be 😂
Its been mentioned here before - there was a transfer that day - I can't remember what, but definitely his Dad has to be involved.
---
I’ve no knowledge but seeing as Steve the Beave that gives us all the dry heave, can’t be earning more than £20k a year and Beggy is making a pittance, I’d bet my own home on the shack in all but name belonging to Steve’s dad. They are such an odd bunch.
They thought they would make a killing with the house - and it hasn't happened. They have been jollying things up with holidays/cars and not investing long term in the renovation of the house.

I think his Dad has had enough of them hanging off of his wallet.

viewtube

VIP Member
Husband was watching f1 at some unholy hour this morning, the driver that won he said had his appendix removed 13 days ago. Yet here is fish market begs who hasn’t had longer than a 30 minute car journey without needing to retire to bed.
We watched that race, i was going mad because no one was helping him out of the car, my other half was laughing at me and all I could think of was how she was behaving.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Speaking of Sarah..Have you seen the new narrative they are now trying to push..look at the new Instagram account therelfsx6 🙄.
Can see that Rebecca has given no likes or support to her sister in laws new account !!

Even though they had been to the farm at temple newsam with them , did she tag her ?

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I'm still wondering if they've sold to an equity release company with a lifetime rental agreement tbh 🤔
Hmm interesting 🤔 bit high finance for Dingles but Hobson Snr may have prompted he probably more financially savvy or been suggested by estate agents that were sick of having it on their books !

Imhere123

VIP Member
She looks like a Moomin. Sorry not sorry! Wonder where the boys are this week as they've not been seen. Hopefully with grandparents actually enjoying their Easter holidays. Anyone else think it's odd that Groma doesn't go and stay with them when the boys do? Most grandparents don't pick and choose which kids to have. I'll bet ole slaggy spotty face doesn't let them have her as she'd have nothing/nobody to post on insta if Groma wasn't there which is disgusting and disgraceful. #cashcow
OMG, a Moomin! 🤣🤣🤣 A friend I work with is terrified of Moomins for some reason, has been since childhood & it stuck, so this has just sent me over the edge today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her ever take the boys to a proper day out!! Like a theme park, or even a proper zoo! It’s always a farm or a walk. Clear as day they are skint 😂😂
---

Added to say, light water valley isn’t that far from her at all and it’s not that expensive!! Gullivers valley too…. Those poor boys.
Forbidden corner too

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ju19

VIP Member
Every single time she does a Q&A she peddles out the same shit, “oh your so stylish” “oh your so skinny” “oh you and Beaver shag eleventy times a week”

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

Almost like your making it up beggy hun….
ELEVENTY STOP...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6