Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I see Bethany Swancott is also promoting the audio books today. They've the same management or whatever it is

Reactions: 6

Clarity456

VIP Member
I wonder if the potential move to Hornsea is so beavers mum can help with childcare and bogtrotter will be forced to get a job.

Halliestar

VIP Member
So basically a haul for Roma
---
She said they were going to Cyprus in June - i thought she had booked Skiathos for their wedding anniversary 🤔

She sounded painfully thick on that youtube video. Her vocabulary is appalling the dopey cow.
Yeah her friends getting married in June

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I've got a corker for you all 😅🤣
Just put YouTube on the TV to look at the mates shit show upload. My 13 year old son said "oh, is she hobson now?!"
Me- "yeah, she married that munter"
Son- "what?"
Me- "she married that munter that she lives with"
Son- "is that his name?"
Me- absolutely howling! 🤣🤣 "no, he's called Steve. Munter is an insult, like calling someone a twat"
I had no idea what a munter was

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
You’re right about the weight loss drugs. My friend was using that ozempic & more recently wegovy. They’re weekly injections & one of the warning side effects are issues with gallbladder. I told her she was nuts because her mum had gallbladder problems & was in serious pain for years, but she was desperate to lose weight for her 40th birthday so has been using them anyway. Granted she has lost a fair bit of weight, but I was surprised she would risk gallbladder issues after seeing what her mum went through!
Iv just done 3 months of ozempic and had absolutely no issues and I didn't do it under my GP or anything

Reactions: 5