Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, has the toddler actually got age appropriate and fitting footwear on? Bet the boys don’t however …..

Reactions: 9
Just shows how much she filters her pics, her smug face this morning she has highlighted hair
Now she looks like winnie the witch with black hair. Also, them trainers are about to split with the pressure of beggys big wide feet!
Why not put Roma in her wellies - the kid has a snowsuit/wellies on daily, and yet they visit the beach and she's wearing a dress/tights/shoes... Make it make sense.

If its anything like here right now everywhere is soaking - and yet she has a spring dress on. No warmth, and no bloody GLOVES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They look like sores to me, like he’s under nourished and they’re a result of a poor diet 😂 probably a simple explanation but that’s just what it looks like 🤷🏼‍♀️ the children are hardly the picture of health
Pharmacist here, I think the start of impetigo. Very common in kids but HIGHLY contagious and needs an antibiotic!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pharmacist here, I think the start of impetigo. Very common in kids but HIGHLY contagious and needs an antibiotic!
Poor Woody hope she takes him to get it looked at !

The thought of that scraggy old grey towel hanging up , they will all have it in a flash !

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely they could’ve left after school if it’s just grandmas house for the weekend!? They could’ve met halfway!

No, Beggy wouldn’t go all the way to Hornsea and spend time with the boys for the day just to drop them off, she’ll have been there for another reason even if it is doubling up as a drop off at mama beaver’s. If it was purely to drop them off for a weekend she’d have either got Steve to take them straight from school, or got Mama Beaver to pick them up from school.

Reactions: 13
Just shows how much she filters her pics, her smug face this morning she has highlighted hair
Now she looks like winnie the witch with black hair. Also, them trainers are about to split with the pressure of beggys big wide feet!
This photo makes it even funnier that she thinks ‘Stromboli’ is her colour.

• Haha
There’s a load of 4 bed new builds sold on an estate in Hornsea, bet she’s got one of them. Can’t wait for this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Fringe is an everything girl isn’t she? “Fringe girl” “beach girl” “Starbucks girl” “beggys backpack girl”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Fringe is an everything girl isn’t she? “Fringe girl” “beach girl” “Starbucks girl” “beggys backpack girl”
Not forgetting she's "wild girl"!!!

God I see more of that child than my own grandkids and am sick of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Groma has a pair of Clarks shoes! Omg praise the lord! Very odd she hasn’t mentioned it. Perfect wholesome content, a trip to Clarks.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's very smug, definitely house related. She was like this just before the house was marked as SOLD STC

Imagine all the in the wild pics we'll get from new trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.