Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she have a go at her for? I didn’t know about that. She has an older son, who I think is on the spectrum, can’t remember what. Soooo she’s happy enough to be getting her tits out when she’s got what looks like a 13-14 year old? She’s a bleep man, they all are. The way she was justifying herself when comments said it was innapropriate like it’s normal. Aye it’s normal but what’s the need to put your tits and your children feeding on tik tok. My sis follows her aswell, I have nae words 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It's all on Stephanie's thread on here. Loads of stuff has gone on, too much to put here 🤣 she basically can't stand her and they had beef. She likes to call her out on TikTok. I don't like any of them they're all twunts. There is absolutely no need to show your kid with teeth, swinging off your nipple on a public platform. I don't have a problem with breast feeding but that is a total safeguarding fail. There's far too many pervs around. She calls out Stephanie for using her asd son for content, but what the hell is she doing there??? It's bleeping disgusting that poor child being paraded like that with all the comments from pervs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
So the "exciting day" smugness was just "grandma's garden"
Wonder if Beaver & his mam are doing a house swop 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had her hair and eyelashes done this week obviously in preparation for today's exciting 'thing' which surely is more than a trip to grandma's garden lol! You just know it won't be anything exciting but she's taken the boys out of school AGAIN, pretended they've had hair cuts, stuck Groma in a washed out looking dress which will totally clash with Beaver's beetroot chops lol! Can't wait to see the end result! Miaow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they’re moving to Hornsea and today the boys were going to visit their new school 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The state of Roma in that horrible dress. I hate commenting on the kids but bloody hell is that the best the parent can do.

Boys - definitely no haircuts, no way. What's gone on with Woodys mouth - though it was chocolate at first, but definitely not.
---
Has all the treatments herself, but no haircuts for any of the kids. I expect she gets mates rates for her lashes etc, but even so couldn't they spend a little of making the kids look tidy.

Reactions: 14
Has she edited fake dimples on woody? But put them UNDER his bleeping mouth??? Can’t tell if they’re that or cuts?
They look like sores to me, like he’s under nourished and they’re a result of a poor diet 😂 probably a simple explanation but that’s just what it looks like 🤷🏼‍♀️ the children are hardly the picture of health

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im sure she said in a YT video its her friends hen do soon and she couldn’t wait to get her lashes etc done. I wonder if the boys are looking at their new school today and then staying over 🤔

Reactions: 12
Was it this weekend she had the hen do and the pink dress?

If so kids could be dumped with Ma Hobson for the weekend, and them 2 got a free pass

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im sure she said in a YT video its her friends hen do soon and she couldn’t wait to get her lashes etc done. I wonder if the boys are looking at their new school today and then staying over 🤔
Probably being babysat by grandma this weekend for the hen/stag dos so they've taken them out of school to drop them off. So wrong!

• Heart
Probably being babysat by grandma this weekend for the hen/stag dos so they've taken them out of school to drop them off. So wrong!
Incredible isn't it - Boys back at school one day and taken out again 😕😢... No priority for education. Not one bit.

Looking forward to seeing the awful pink froth with the converse 👍... You can pamper all you want Rebecca but you are still a 💩. Please let Steve be wearing that grim black/white stripe number - he always looks a dick in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean if they’ve took the boys out of school literally to dump them for the weekend Jesus Christ

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.