Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They moved there because she probably thought it would bring her loads of content/brand deals and she’d be able to boast and show off living in this big farm house when in reality it’s done none of those things and she’s been stuck living in a dilipidated shack far from any civilisation

Reactions: 18
At best make it make sense
At worst you're as fake as duck Begs

So she posts this about her day ahead, doesn't know what to do with herself its all going to be so hard ....
Screenshot_2024-04-11-16-01-35.jpg

Then posts this, the reality. no danger of that cup getting empty hey Begs keeping it filled to the brim there as per
Screenshot_2024-04-11-16-01-56.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks like a Moomin. Sorry not sorry! Wonder where the boys are this week as they've not been seen. Hopefully with grandparents actually enjoying their Easter holidays. Anyone else think it's odd that Groma doesn't go and stay with them when the boys do? Most grandparents don't pick and choose which kids to have. I'll bet ole slaggy spotty face doesn't let them have her as she'd have nothing/nobody to post on insta if Groma wasn't there which is disgusting and disgraceful. #cashcow
They’re back at school this week I think. They had the weeks either side of Easter off.

Reactions: 7
She looks like a Moomin. Sorry not sorry! Wonder where the boys are this week as they've not been seen. Hopefully with grandparents actually enjoying their Easter holidays. Anyone else think it's odd that Groma doesn't go and stay with them when the boys do? Most grandparents don't pick and choose which kids to have. I'll bet ole slaggy spotty face doesn't let them have her as she'd have nothing/nobody to post on insta if Groma wasn't there which is disgusting and disgraceful. #cashcow
OMG, a Moomin! 🤣🤣🤣 A friend I work with is terrified of Moomins for some reason, has been since childhood & it stuck, so this has just sent me over the edge today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what is beggy going to spam her feed with when Roma goes to school. She can’t afford several trips a day let alone a week to Starbs. What a sad sack of a woman she is.

Reactions: 8
Any moment now she is going to start flogging fm perfume and that ‘fat killer’ tit that the rest of the lumi scummy are flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many more pics is she going to post today of the chaser. Sick of the sight of her gormless face 😂 sorry not sorry

Reactions: 20
What the duck is going off in that bikini picture?? Everything is so out of proportion!! Where's her right knee gone??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So dumb, “Accidentally bought 2 bikinis”.

It was you Rebecca, wasn’t it. You bought the bikinis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.