Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS are we going to get DAILY SCAR UPDATES....

Oh please!!!

Such a fuking Wet Wipe...

Roma just Doesnt engage its odd🤦‍♀️

Netflix's.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"My belly button is so brusied". I just literally can't with this woman. My now 8yr old had open heart surgery when he was 6 and he didn't make half as much fuss as this supposed 30 yr old woman. You want to try and have your chest cut open(twice) and then try moaning about 4 key hole scars.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"My belly button is so brusied". I just literally can't with this woman. My now 8yr old had open heart surgery when he was 6 and he didn't make half as much fuss as this supposed 30 yr old woman. You want to try and have your chest cut open(twice) and then try moaning about 4 key hole scars.
Hoping hes doing OK💙🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cant wait for her to jump on the lululemon leggings bandwagon. Or is it out of her price bracket?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next week will be su FULL ON
How will she cope🤦‍♀️

I bet her inbox is full of Shite jobs
Fem FRESH😂
Hello FRESH😂

Hopefully A VASE RANT coming🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully the boys are shipped to Mother Hobsons next week as they won't be doing anything with the most poorly patient that has ever set foot on this earth

Reactions: 16
I’m avoiding her atm because the way she has turned keyhole surgery recovery into her entire personality is guaranteed to send me into a rage. She’s so pathetic at everything, even existing as a human. Daft bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It winds me up how pathetic she is. One of my best friends during covid had a section, husband was deployed and her mum had passed the year before, her dad was looking after the two other babes at her house. She came home and then she was ALONE, looking after a baby and two kids. It was covid deep so apart from her dad she couldn’t have anyone else to come and help yet this stinky witch thinks a car journey 5 days post keyhole is ‘too much’.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ get a grip. Can you imagine if she’d had a c-section with Groma, she’d still be in bed from it now. I know it’s not a competition and people have had it way worse than me but I had a c-section with my son, had a haemorrhage, baby was over 11lb so was heavy and I was pacing up and down the corridor as he wouldn’t sleep just hours after having him and I was out food shopping 4 days after having him. Get on with it, love. Your whole life is about a gallbladder you bleeping loser. And still thinks she’s having a Chinese at the weekend hahahaa good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did she bother with all the gym and PT tit if she knew she was having abdominal surgery , duhhhh

Reactions: 8
Why did she bother with all the gym and PT tit if she knew she was having abdominal surgery , duhhhh
My theory is she does it so she can whack the slimming filter on and a few gullible flowers will buy into it.

She knows that when she has half a dozen lemon cakes to herself every night she can't say "I got the size 10 but I cud havvv got an eerrrrrttt it's reeelerrh reeelerrh big" but the one PT session a week does a shoddy job of making her alleged size 8/10 body just a little bit more believable "am supppahhh in to fitnuss und stuff suhhh a can have a treat"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is such a baby. I got out of bed, got showered and dressed and went for little walks every day post-op. She is revelling in this. I wonder when the staples come out. She will probably be crying again then!

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious how she truly believes she has this enviable, busy life when it’s so dull and empty that she has made a literal highlight about a day surgery. Oh beggy you sad cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggy you & your Pathetic NESS
Watch The News!
Princess Kate is a billion of you
Grow UP

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.