Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
especially when they have sex every night
Its minging isn't it šŸ˜·... If she doesn't change the bedding, if they are such a Team Hobson, he should do it. Grim.

I don't believe they are at it, every night... She likes the TV and her lemon slices too much to be bothering with his little member.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My wheelie bin gets washed more often than her bedding. Imagine them both sweating and rancid with her greasy mop thrown in too. Itā€™ll be walking itself to the washing machine any day soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The HEAVILY filtered video of her and Roma in the bed, sheā€™s clearly out that filter over it to disguise the filthy sheets šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The dirty smelly woman with her riveting gallbladder content. Give it a rest Beggy no one cares about your bloody operation, nice not to see your gormless daughter everyday though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
That bedding has been on since early Feb šŸ¤¢

I dislike her. Genuinely canā€™t stand the smelly woman.

This is where the B12 pish started. Sheā€™ll spunk money she doesnā€™t have on them just so she has content.
Maybe speak to the health care professional who recommended them.The internet isn't the place to seek information about treatment supposedly recommended by your doctor,strangers on the internet dont know your true background or diagnosis, so can't give appropriate advice. So many of these so called vloggers do this,rather than speaking to the people involved in their care

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Beggy
We KNOW ABOUT THE SHACK SALEšŸ˜‚

Why such a SecretšŸ¤

I bet all the intended buyers had TO WEAR A PEG ON THEIR NOSES when wiewing
CANT!!! stand Elle Darby Swift but at least she was honest about buying, renting
You DONT KNOW what honesty isšŸ˜„

Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same thing. She will never be stick thin because that isnā€™t her build, but you can see it in her face, neck and shoulders too.

The weight loss seems quite drastic and fast. Those glasses look absolutely huge on her face.
Ozempic šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
---
Fake yawn and still in the same pjs with stain on the arm in the same bed covers sheā€™s had on for months šŸ¤¢
Whatā€™s with the fake yawning? Itā€™s all so contrived

Nothing , just Rebecca talking bollocks as usual and she will be about to shill some aesthetic clinic that does B12 injections !
Yeah it was really trendy ages ago people were going to clinics for IV vitamins and getting B12 jabs when they didnā€™t need them!! I get them every 3 months at my drs surgery because my body doesnā€™t make it but I wouldnā€™t opt to have them just for fun šŸ¤£

Wtf has B12 got to do with getting your gall bladder out?
Think itā€™s to do with the body not absorbing as many vitamins when the gallbladder is removed because bile is no longer stored anywhere so you can become deficient (because the bile helps with B12 absorption). She is probably deficient in every other type of vitamin though because she doesnā€™t know what a vegetable is soooo i reckon she will not notice the difference šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
A followers mentioned b12 injections in her gallbladder q&a now she going on about it like she's a professional haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Beggy trying to make out that she has ā€œstockā€. The Lumiā€™s are shipped from their UK warehouse and not from your shack you absolute clown. Youā€™ll be lucky if you have 2 Aldi stockcubes let alone Ā£100ā€™s of product šŸ˜‚

UNBOXED? How hygienicā€¦or does she mean new in box. *vase noise on repeat*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
ā€˜Youā€™ll be pleased to know Iā€™ve showeredā€™ whoā€™s that for - us? Could have direct messaged Carol Creamer that! Normal flowers would have been blocked for pointing out her lack of hygiene. I cannot believe how bleeping disgusting she is. ā€˜I just wanted to sit with Steve when the kids go to bedā€™ they all get packed off at six - a shower takes minutes, you dirty filthy mare. Steve could sit in the bathroom with you if need be. I canā€™t believe for one second the conversation is that riverting that you compromise cleanliness. The morning after my C-section I was helped into the shower by a midwife - sheā€™s only had keyhole? And that bedding went on late January/early Feb - ready for Valentineā€™s šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Iā€™ve had my gallbladder removed, no one has ever mentioned to me anything about B12 šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø it may be dependant on surgeonsā€¦ but why does she have 4 scarsā€¦ I only have 3!?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve had my gallbladder removed, no one has ever mentioned to me anything about B12 šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø it may be dependant on surgeonsā€¦ but why does she have 4 scarsā€¦ I only have 3!?
It is common as I am 4y post op and I have had injections for years now, itā€™s something to do with bile salt malabsorption apparently but it was so long ago I was told I forgot. I had no idea until a routine blood test picked up mine was scarily low.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.