Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably DIDNT KNOW
Just saw her showing her scars on the gram
She thinks she is popular & she ISNT
HIDIOUS CREATURE🤢

Reactions: 8
Why is Walter speaking like a roadman? Is the ting to which he refers, his wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you even send such poor flowers via a florist delivery? Maybe they all agreed to ask Steve to get a bunch to keep the illusion of friendship going

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WOW!!!
SUPER CONTENT👍🏻

Nice👍🏻
Kids arses up in the air

Groma Not bathed - nappy drooping yuk!🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
4th scar update as a wife… in which the scars are covered and have been everyday since the op. Am I just supposed to be observing her bandages getting more dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New low over on TT. Using her son to try to go viral.
Report it - i report literally everything she posts 😂 there are a few of her videos that they found a violation with so it doesn’t appear in peoples fyp. Woody sat there unbothered whilst Ashley Banjo flaps around is a whole mood though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nah she’s actually sick in the head. She knows full well if that video gets any traction there will be comments about Alfie’s lack of rhythm and other issues. But mother of the year doesn’t give a flying monkeys, she just wants views and followers. This isn’t about Alfie, like everything else in her life, it’s all about her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
New low over on TT. Using her son to try to go viral.
Yet another thing for kids to view, once they start searching his Mother. Alfie isn't a dancer - I get that he enjoys it/loves it, but this will just bring him 😔😢. Why set your kid up for others to take the piss.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yet another thing for kids to view, once they start searching his Mother. Alfie isn't a dancer - I get that he enjoys it/loves it, but this will just bring him 😔😢. Why set your kid up for others to take the piss.
Nasty, nasty witch

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Temu???? The scam ground zero for the northern hemisphere???

I'd love to comment on your dick post but for some bizarre reason i can't

Untitled.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.