Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that free Temu money, no strings attached, just like the 100% shares she was receiving from WeShop of whatever it was called šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why doesn't she just ask her rainbow unicorn diamond bff Steph?! She was shilling the temu tit today... WHILE OUTSIDE A PUB, ON A HEN DO IN DUBLIN!! šŸ„“ Poor bride!
For these idiots who claim they can work around their lives and when they choose, they sure do choose the most bizarre times, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She literally just gives me the ick in that reel of her and BMA, trying to be all demure and wholesome giving that gormless child affection šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 18
Weā€™re not swimming in it but my god if I had to be begging followers so I could get Ā£30 from a dodgy website Iā€™d be so embarrassed.

Also, thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #168: Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She literally just gives me the ick in that reel of her and BMA, trying to be all demure and wholesome giving that gormless child affection šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Her face change when Roma basically pushed her away šŸ¤£ it's starting trolls, Roma's going to start being an annoyance rather than a puppet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve had my gallbladder removed, no one has ever mentioned to me anything about B12 šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø it may be dependant on surgeonsā€¦ but why does she have 4 scarsā€¦ I only have 3!?
Me too. 3 from surgery 1 from a drain.

Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s confused about the Temu scam but willing to share the link with her followers anyway just incase it might result in her gaining a few pence. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Beggy is ALL exciting thinking her & Beav can get FREE MONEYšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This is hilarious!!!
Su Su THICK!
Tell us ur NOT SKINT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had my gallbladder out 20 yrs ago and not once have I had issues requiring B12, no one has ever mentioned it, thay just said dairy might be an issue and yeah sometimes cream and greasy food like mcds can upset my tummy. Oh and I have only 3 scars 1 by my belly button and 2 smaller ones on the side of my tummy where a drain was.

Reactions: 6
That real never seen such a forced hug! šŸ™ˆ Cringe, even # gallbladder šŸ˜…šŸ˜… she's really scaping the barrell

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not Beggy trying to make out that she has ā€œstockā€. The Lumiā€™s are shipped from their UK warehouse and not from your shack you absolute clown. Youā€™ll be lucky if you have 2 Aldi stockcubes let alone Ā£100ā€™s of product šŸ˜‚

UNBOXED? How hygienicā€¦or does she mean new in box. *vase noise on repeat*
Iā€™ll stick with my 9-5 where I donā€™t have to sell fake tales of stock to earn 1543 diamond unicorn points days in to my recovery, but rather I get sick pay and medical insurance and colleagues whoā€™d be interested if I was ok

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: lack of gallbladder, lack of cash, but itā€™s alright cos sheā€™s got a mini egg stash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rebecca even groma cba with you and just wanted her dummy back in that reel.

Reactions: 15
So sheā€™s confused about the Temu scam but willing to share the link with her followers anyway just incase it might result in her gaining a few pence. Says it all really.
What happened to the link she shared for ages where she was going to get 20 grands worth of cash from some free shares from a shopping site?!?
Haven't heard that one for a while.

• Haha
Iā€™ve actually reported that story. Sheā€™s advertising something that she actually knows nothing about, for all she knows it could be a scam! I mean, I know she doesnā€™t know much about anything, but in that story she actually admits she doesnā€™t know what itā€™s about! Shameful.

Reactions: 29
Pissing her knickers at the possibility of getting Ā£50, why would a boss babe who saves and has all this money need to waste her time doing whatever these morons sharing a temu link are doing to get Ā£50.

• Haha
Pissing her knickers at the possibility of getting Ā£50, why would a boss babe who saves and has all this money need to waste her time doing whatever these morons sharing a temu link are doing to get Ā£50.
Pathetic isnā€™t it. My local hun reckons she earns ā€˜four figures a weekā€™ but always shares competitions to win a dyson air wrap - surely you would just buy one if you wanted it that much. She also recently lost a relative and used it as an opportunity to plug her pyramid scheme because she wouldnā€™t have managed without the ā€˜flexibilityā€™ it brings. Completely ignoring the fact most companies would give you bereavement leave etc. They are absolute scum i am sick of instagram allowing so called influencers to scam everyone šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"I need to go back to bed I think I've overdone it" after literally sitting in the car. Lazy lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.