Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you even send such poor flowers via a florist delivery? Maybe they all agreed to ask Steve to get a bunch to keep the illusion of friendship going
I received a plant from bloom and wild this week - it has exactly the same card and I think it is the cheapest bunch of flowers you can get on there at £19.

Reactions: 7
That is by no means dancing Rebecca and I can’t help but think Alfie does it because he is getting her attention. And why has she posted him with no top on? Literally no privacy whatsoever.
It always feel like Alfie is a performing Monkey for her - she says "jump Alfie" and he does it. He knows no different, bless him. I hope to goodness she isn't going to get this from him when he starts high school.

Woody on the other hand is showing exactly what he thinks "arse to you"... Good on you Woody.
---
Nasty, nasty witch
Yes, she absolutely is 🤬😤

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That poor boy. I am cringing with embarrassment for him 🫣. On what Planet does she think that video will go viral 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I dont have Tik Tok
I got it to have a look
WTAF😡
NO TOPS
ROMA is in it too
This is so....wrong😡on every level

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Notice the glitch on her left thigh on the latest story? When she turns face on 🫣

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to be in a thong to show her stomach?! My question is moot as we all know why but any excuse to get her arse out, eh?

Reactions: 27
The funny thing is, turning sideways like that to flash her arse just shows how chunky her thighs are. I mean, they're fine, I wouldn't be annoyed if mine looked like that, but they're not the long shapely legs she likes to pretend she has.

Reactions: 16
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is she taking the bleeping piss 🤣🤣🤣 she's had her gallbladder out not brain surgery hahahahaha.

Her arse is built like a loaf of warburtons. So flat and square.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her body is so disproportionate. Arse and thighs built like a shot putter but the point is she thinks she is a Victoria's secret model 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do normal grown adults actually wear those g string type thongs?! Can’t think of anything worse than a bit of elastic stuck up my bum all day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’d have been a triple threat in women’s rugby: stocky sturdy legs, so greasy she’d slip through any tackle and no no worries about having any brain cells knocked about.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
God she’s such a dirty skank. Gotta get those pics for the pervs even post surgery. She makes me sick.
Beaver obviously doesn’t care about her at all. They have no respect for each other. My husband would have a tit fit if I posted pics like that on public social media platform!
He just doesn’t care or enjoys other creeps perving on his ugly witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.