Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Referring back to the comment in the last thread...

Aren't the seeds on the bagel because they provide some of the protein? Why is this knobhead spending money on them just to pick them apart?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the hair cuts
I donโ€™t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them all

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thereโ€™s something really off about that kid, her tongue appears to be too big/uncomfortable in her mouth.

Reactions: 21
To say my eyes exited my head would be an understatement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m going to hell (Iโ€™m driving the bus tbh) but those hair cuts, what in gods name?!
How much does a hair cut for boys of their age? Instead of having that treatment this afternoon why would you not pay a professional?

Beggy and Beager, you are honestly a pair of evil b*stards giving them poor boys those hair cuts

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.