Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STEVE Beaver IS HER PERSON
Grow up ffs

oh duck off smelly
He obviously like Her STINKY🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a bath after my gall bladder out, probably the day after. The plasters are waterproof.
why she’s chant her own dressing after 2 days is mind boggling.
also at no point did any medical professionals suggest B12, where she gets her info from I don’t know. Some witch doctor maybe

Reactions: 15
The shower off the snug looked like it stored the wellies - it certainly didn't look like a used shower room.

She's a lazy witch - anything to bring attention to herself, and for Steve to take notice. I expect she's told him she can't have a bath/wash until the dressings come off.

She's grim - I bet the Femfresh spray is constantly by her side. As for the last few Ads - could she not give it a break? Stupid is, as stupid does.

Reactions: 12
Thankfully I've never had major surgery, but I can imagine if I were to, I'd be pedantic about cleanliness! Even after having my babies (vaginally), I was so conscious about showering every morning, changing into fresh clothes and fresh pjs every night. I was terrified of any kind of infection! Here she is festering away in the same pjs she's been wearing since the hospital like it's some kind of flex! :sick: :sick: :sick:
She's so weird I have had lots of surgeries and even after my 2 C sections I was begging to be let out of bed earlier so I could shower and get into clean pyjamas!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's so weird I have had lots of surgeries and even after my 2 C sections I was begging to be let out of bed earlier so I could shower and get into clean pyjamas!!
Same. I was in the shower and washing my hair as soon as I could after my c-sections and surgeries. Just to get the hospital smell off me and feel fresh. I can’t get my head around openly sharing that you haven’t showered or changed your pyjamas in 4 days 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Becky you dont have a job, so that's work off your list, Beaver does the school run, there & back most days as its on his way to work. Apart from most Wednesdays u might do the school run on beavers usual day off. You only mother one child, & that's only basic.
You can't cook. U either fry tit or mush it all up in the slurrr cooker 🤮
Even the basic ads u do are tit as u cant string a sentance together.
Face it, Beaver does mainly everything for the kids. Your a lazy duck who can't even put some fresh bedding on u scruffy bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God she's bleeping dull isn't she? Marmite hot cross buns ha ha ha ha ha ha thumbs up ha ha ha ha ha... Get a bleeping life Becky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That bedding has been on since early Feb 🤢

I dislike her. Genuinely can’t stand the smelly woman.

This is where the B12 pish started. She’ll spunk money she doesn’t have on them just so she has content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Her entire instagram right now is about a bleeping gallbladder operation (that she didn’t even need). She honestly believes everyone is on the edge of their seats wondering how she is, what she’s up to, how she’s feeling every second of every day. Jesus Christ. YAWN. Sniff.

Reactions: 25
Gross. She must stink! I know she’s not a fan of washing anyway but why is she not desperate to get in the shower and change those pjs. The stench must be awful 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 12
AHHHHHAHAHAH Your person got you hot cross buns with marmite cause he knows you hate them… and you couldn’t stop laughing at him… HAHHAAHAH you are both bleeping crazy, honestly. Should have your own show what a pair of legends

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Finally had a shower, but not changed the bedding that has been on for goodness knows how long, bedding they allegedly shag in daily (wonder how Beave is scratching that itch while she is out of action), and bedding she has been festering in since she got back from hospital... Words cannot describe how grim that bedding must be.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Finally had a shower, but not changed the bedding that has been on for goodness knows how long, bedding they allegedly shag in daily (wonder how Beave is scratching that itch while she is out of action), and bedding she has been festering in since she got back from hospital... Words cannot describe how grim that bedding must be.
How anyone can leave bedding on more than 7 days I don't know.

Reactions: 23
She’s an absolute woman, why would you even admit you haven’t had a shower in 5 days and wore the same pjs you wore in hospital and came home in. Literally no words for how disgusting the woman is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her words "I've had a little organ taken out of me" 😂🤣.....fancy telling everyone Steve has a little organ ☺
---
She's doing the whole "not washed, same pj's" crap because she reads here and is giving us the 🖕..... Thing is Rebecca, you're the one that is open to infection by not keeping clean, you are the one that must smell, you are the one laying in your dirty bedding - what woman wants to feel any of that, when they don't need to.

Who's the idiot.... Yes, you!! Dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.