Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked back through the threads and it was 24th nov 2021 that it was posted about her op being cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she refers to being unable to ‘rest’ I fully believe her nervous system is shot to tit. She can’t cope when beaver goes out, she can’t take her kids to baby groups, she has no friends, she can’t do brand events, she can’t get an actual job, she can’t cope at school events, at this point id say she hates being in her own head & the resting is too much time with her own thoughts. Sad that at 30 she’s nothing going for her and living such a rubbish life, if she hadn’t brought it on herself and been so smug I’d feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 22
Why is she even promoting an at home hair removal when she has had it done in a salon the bleeping idiot, she would flog a dead horse for a few quid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
As if she’s still in those pjs she had on coming home from hospital 🤢
Why is she even promoting an at home hair removal when she has had it done in a salon the bleeping idiot, she would flog a dead horse for a few quid
She’s pathetic isn’t she - it’s beyond comprehension to be carrying on like this. She has no grip of reality. As for the pjs for 3 days, her clothes looked grubby as hell last week so it doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 14
You know your life must be tit when you use your gallbladder as a highlight! She’s scraping the barrel so hard right now I can hear it from my little Welsh valley where I have a very fulfilling life with my husband and children, a rewarding career, a beautiful home and good friends around me. I would never want a day in her shoes. I don’t have to light tea lights in my bathroom and pretend my husband is being romantic all the while seeking validation from others. She honestly blows my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fake yawn and still in the same pjs with stain on the arm in the same bed covers she’s had on for months 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Steve on a breakfast date , she’s brave hope there’s a toilet nearby
Is she there? I find it hard to believe she's actually summoned herself out of her pit this early, she's got at least another few days to milk it. If she is there, you know she's clinging on to Steve, stumbling along crying out for someone to ask if she's ok so she can tell them she's had surgery a few days ago :rolleyes:

She clearly thinks everyone has memories as short as hers. The lies that are still spewing out of her. Also picked up on the fact she said she was glad she "decided" to have it out. I know that at the end of the day it is her decision and you can probably say no but that makes it sound like she wasn't told she needed it removed, she told them she wanted it removed. The lengths she will go to for attention are dangerous.
---
I was going to say the same thing. She will never be stick thin because that isn’t her build, but you can see it in her face, neck and shoulders too.

The weight loss seems quite drastic and fast. Those glasses look absolutely huge on her face.
Others who have had this surgery have mentioned having to do a liver shrinking diet for 2 weeks before... I don't know what that entails and I can't remember how much we've seen of what she's eaten the last couple of weeks but she could have lost quite a bit of weight in a short space of time due to that, assuming she was told to do it too?

Reactions: 10
Can someone enlighten me as to why the duck she’s holding her one finger up.. is it to highlight how many brain cells she has?
View attachment 2827455
I dunno about you lot, but a "treat" for me is a curry from the local Indian once every few weeks 😂 not nightly lemon cakes, banana bread, mince pies with cream, deep fried mozzarella etc

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? Why is it hilarious that Steve was buying hot cross buns with marmite, but she doesn’t like marmite? She is just so strange. And gross, same pyjamas, still no shower, she must absolutely stink 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Dr dipshit trying to explain the b12 situation. Shes genuinely so painfully thick that it hurts to listen to her. The fact she hasn’t washed since what, Sunday? Is absolutely disgusting. There’s no excuse. My dressings I’m sure was waterproof but I cut a bin bag and taped it over anyway so I could shower with peace of mind. (Was the trick I remember my mum using on my brother when he broke his ankle when we were little) There is no excuse for her being so grubby. I couldn’t get into bed each night knowing how dirty I am. Rancid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dr dipshit trying to explain the b12 situation. Shes genuinely so painfully thick that it hurts to listen to her. The fact she hasn’t washed since what, Sunday? Is absolutely disgusting. There’s no excuse. My dressings I’m sure was waterproof but I cut a bin bag and taped it over anyway so I could shower with peace of mind. (Was the trick I remember my mum using on my brother when he broke his ankle when we were little) There is no excuse for her being so grubby. I couldn’t get into bed each night knowing how dirty I am. Rancid.
One of the best ways to feel better after surgery is a good wash at least she could have had a shower before changing her dressings the other day . Fresh clean pjs or loungewear and you feel almost human again . But no she got to milk the oh so poorleh I cant even wash , woman !

• Heart
Thankfully I've never had major surgery, but I can imagine if I were to, I'd be pedantic about cleanliness! Even after having my babies (vaginally), I was so conscious about showering every morning, changing into fresh clothes and fresh pjs every night. I was terrified of any kind of infection! Here she is festering away in the same pjs she's been wearing since the hospital like it's some kind of flex! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Is she there? I find it hard to believe she's actually summoned herself out of her pit this early, she's got at least another few days to milk it. If she is there, you know she's clinging on to Steve, stumbling along crying out for someone to ask if she's ok so she can tell them she's had surgery a few days ago :rolleyes:

She clearly thinks everyone has memories as short as hers. The lies that are still spewing out of her. Also picked up on the fact she said she was glad she "decided" to have it out. I know that at the end of the day it is her decision and you can probably say no but that makes it sound like she wasn't told she needed it removed, she told them she wanted it removed. The lengths she will go to for attention are dangerous.
---

Others who have had this surgery have mentioned having to do a liver shrinking diet for 2 weeks before... I don't know what that entails and I can't remember how much we've seen of what she's eaten the last couple of weeks but she could have lost quite a bit of weight in a short space of time due to that, assuming she was told to do it too?
oh no she’s still festering in the shack how disgusting not showered since god knows when! If Steve is so hands on he should have changed the bed made her get in the shower and got her some fresh pjs probably best to throw those on the fire 🤮 my other half would tell me to piss off he I went near him after not showering since the weekend!

Reactions: 17
She is just one big grot! Even after having a baby, forceps and my vagina sewn up like patchwork quilt. I manged to shower the same day, my partner took me in and washed me. bleeping painful but I did it for hygiene reasons and to feel fresh. Here she is festering away so she can sit next to her rodied up husband 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New Thread MUST include how SMELLY & STINKY she is...👍🏻👍🏻
---
She is just one big grot! Even after having a baby, forceps and my vagina sewn up like patchwork quilt. I manged to shower the same day, my partner took me in and washed me. bleeping painful but I did it for hygiene reasons and to feel fresh. Here she is festering away so she can sit next to her rodied up husband 🙈😅
The Kids are NEVER EVER CLEAN either
They shld be ASHAMED🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have they even got a usable shower? Is there supposed to be one downstairs? The one upstairs is completely unusable and she always seems to have baths. But, either way, she could just run a shallow bath and sit and get washed with a flannel surely! I'm sure Steve could help her get washed as he's such a loving and hands on husband 🥴 She's nothing but a disgusting woman. How anyone can be so unphased about getting clean, I just don't know. Clean pjs every night for me, clean bedding each week. She's just boggin!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.