Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice & constant sniffing in the nails story 💅🏼 🤮
'Then u get this little lamp to cyurrreee them' her voice/accent is awful.
Sniff bleeping sniff sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The woman topless on the balcony deserved privacy and got absolutely zero from these two hillbillys. Usually I’d be sympathetic but when it comes to Rebecca Lamb I couldn’t give two shits about her wellbeing or privacy.
and as for weighing 57kgs, pretty sure there’s a pig flying over the shack right now. Comedic 😂
Hear hear! 💯👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know everyone recovers differently from these things, but my Husband was back working from home 3 days after coming home from his gallbladder being removed, then it was the weekend, and he went back to the office on the Monday morning. (They told him he could drive as soon as he could comfortably do an emergency stop, so he went out the night before to drive around the block and test it out.)
This lazy witch hasn't walked further than her own kitchen.

She's definitely one of those idiots who says they've got the flu when they've had a sniffle for 2 days, isn't she?

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but she has definitely lost a substantial amount of weight lately, in that nail advert her ring is so loose on her finger. When she used to do her food shop hauls and prod every item she’d brought, the ring was so tight I think it would have had to be cut off!

Reactions: 6
While I agree, that medical details should remain confidential. I don't recall (I may have missed something) anything overly private being shared, just that is was an NHS procedure and not cosmetic? Though yes, technically this person shouldn't have told their friend this who could then share it here.

HOWEVER, don't Beggy's kids deserve privacy and confidentiality? If Begs does raise a complaint, just goes to show how she is the main character in her life. She shares all and sundry about her vulnerable children constantly, being fully aware she has very questionable followers. Let's not forget she is the real dick here.
---
Also, just realized that mirror selfie is filtered to duck, the blurring round her hips. She is such an idiot.
Her kids totally deserve privacy and so much more,couldn't agree more. But as regards what was shared regarding her hospital stay by a member of staff is irrelevant it was wrong.I'm Not defending anything the woman does because she is a disgrace,but there are rules in place so Members of staff employed by a hospital, regardless of their position,shouldn't be giving any information about her to anyone other than her authorised family members or next of kin.As professionals we can't pick and choose who deserves confidentiality . I totally agree with what you say about her,but professionally and legally there are lines we shouldn't cross,regardless of what we think of her or her behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I hate to say it, but she has definitely lost a substantial amount of weight lately, in that nail advert her ring is so loose on her finger. When she used to do her food shop hauls and prod every item she’d brought, the ring was so tight I think it would have had to be cut off!
It disappeared for ages and I think she had it resized. So she’s probably still the same size but altered her ring to fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we move on from the confidentiality thing 🥱 at the end of the day, if Beggy wants to complain then she can 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She keeps saying that she had to cancel her previous surgery date because she was pregnant with Roma but I’m sure I remember her being all packed and ready to go into hospital then being annoyed because the hospital had contacted her to cancel the surgery the day before or day of due to staffing!?! Am I remembering this correctly?

Reactions: 34
She keeps saying that she had to cancel her previous surgery date because she was pregnant with Roma but I’m sure I remember her being all packed and ready to go into hospital then being annoyed because the hospital had contacted her to cancel the surgery the day before or day of due to staffing!?! Am I remembering this correctly?
You're 100% right! That's exactly what happened.
Edited to add I'd actually forgotten about the staffing issues bit, but that is definitely what she said.

This is what I remember too. And how the surgeon called her personally to apologise. I also remember that we were all suspicious at the time as she was supposed be isolating before the op but had been spotted in Harrogate a couple of days beforehand too. Definitely wasn’t pregnant at the time, this was long before she was pregnant with Groma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what I remember too. And how the surgeon called her personally to apologise. I also remember that we were all suspicious at the time as she was supposed be isolating before the op but had been spotted in Harrogate a couple of days beforehand too. Definitely wasn’t pregnant at the time, this was long before she was pregnant with Groma.
Yeah, her last surgery was apparently scheduled for the beginning of December that year, but she didn’t find out she was pregnant until New Year’s Day according to her. Plus she was only 4 weeks when she did the test, so at the beginning of December she would have literally just caught. She can’t keep up with her lies.

Reactions: 15
I was going to say the same thing. She will never be stick thin because that isn’t her build, but you can see it in her face, neck and shoulders too.

The weight loss seems quite drastic and fast. Those glasses look absolutely huge on her face.

Reactions: 5
I was going to say the same thing. She will never be stick thin because that isn’t her build, but you can see it in her face, neck and shoulders too.

The weight loss seems quite drastic and fast. Those glasses look absolutely huge on her face.
I think so too. I imagine the absolute stress of the picture perfect lie coming to an end, realising they are up to their necks in debt and what they can't afford next will be immense. She's doing ads from her bed 3 days post op, they clearly don't have a penny to their names!
Pity the fools!

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t help myself, sorry 🥹🥰🫶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She posted her weight recently with those scales when she had the 3 PT sessions, she was 10st something

Reactions: 4
Can someone enlighten me as to why the duck she’s holding her one finger up.. is it to highlight how many brain cells she has?
IMG_5853.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I JUST CAN'T LOOK AT HER AT THE MOMENT - LIKE WHO POSTS ALL THAT CRAP POST SURGERY.
ATTENTION SEEKING twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.