Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steves gone out first time on my own, I’m fine
Clings to worktop looking like a ghost
Four staples in one area, ewe gunna be a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She made sure she took plenty of photos in hospital to use as content.

Who is coming to Beggy for medical advice. It’s up there with asking the Wests on how to parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure how comfortable it sits with me that a HCP is reporting back to someone who posts on Tattle!!
And the poster basically put a target on her back by saying she's going on maternity leave! I wouldn't be surprised if it has been reported b
Totally agree. As much as I dont like Rebecca she's legally entitled to privacy and confidentiality. If the person who originally gave the info was a nurse theres definite grounds for the nmc to investigate. Regardless of what position they hold the hospital definitely has grounds to investigate due to breach of confidentiality.
I wouldn't be surprised if Becky has made a complaint.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if Becky has made a complaint.
I would love to over hear the conversation if she had!
Hello sniff erm yeah I’m a famous erm influencer on sniff Instagram and YouTube and a nasty troll has said on the site that can’t be named that her friend works here and sniff said that I wasn’t 57kgs 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Totally agree. As much as I dont like Rebecca she's legally entitled to privacy and confidentiality. If the person who originally gave the info was a nurse theres definite grounds for the nmc to investigate. Regardless of what position they hold the hospital definitely has grounds to investigate due to breach of confidentiality.
While I agree, that medical details should remain confidential. I don't recall (I may have missed something) anything overly private being shared, just that is was an NHS procedure and not cosmetic? Though yes, technically this person shouldn't have told their friend this who could then share it here.

HOWEVER, don't Beggy's kids deserve privacy and confidentiality? If Begs does raise a complaint, just goes to show how she is the main character in her life. She shares all and sundry about her vulnerable children constantly, being fully aware she has very questionable followers. Let's not forget she is the real dick here.
---
Also, just realized that mirror selfie is filtered to duck, the blurring round her hips. She is such an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If they had told you in advance that a person had a medical appointment that wasn't common knowledge, and what was wrong with them, then I'd say that was a bit naughty. But she's just repeated the same information that dingle herself has put put there. If anything she's done her a favour by confirming her story 😄🫢

• Heart
1 'wierd' COMMENT

37 LIKES

Fuking hilarious!!!

Beggy i think your time on YT is well & truly over..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman topless on the balcony deserved privacy and got absolutely zero from these two hillbillys. Usually I’d be sympathetic but when it comes to Rebecca Lamb I couldn’t give two shits about her wellbeing or privacy.
and as for weighing 57kgs, pretty sure there’s a pig flying over the shack right now. Comedic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The woman topless on the balcony deserved privacy and got absolutely zero from these two hillbillys. Usually I’d be sympathetic but when it comes to Rebecca Lamb I couldn’t give two shits about her wellbeing or privacy.
and as for weighing 57kgs, pretty sure there’s a pig flying over the shack right now. Comedic 😂
Ain't no way she's 57kgs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm 5ft 3 and got no tits, (her udders must weight a stone), and i weigh 57kgs, and I go to the gym so I've a lot of muscle mass. There is no way on this earth that chubby blob is 57kg.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here here!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Beggy is fat but she’s by no means 8 and a half stone. She’s built very broad with big legs. She’s at least a stone heavier. Her delusions are hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Being hands on" 😆😆😆🤔🤔🤔 ok beggy...

Also missing squeezing the kids. Roma, you mean? The boys probably haven't noticed she's had surgery, they get zero attention anyway. Woody gets a bit of Beaver when they go out in the dirt bike 😏
What a wet bleeping lettuce. I’ve a friend battling cancer, just had a hysterectomy, juggles working full time in a stressful role when not recovering but still with 3 kids 2 dogs and a hubby to care for (he’s a diamond p.s. not like he’s to be looked after but you know what I mean) and a lot of other life stuff going on and you don’t hear a peep out of her. If it wasn’t for the hair loss you’d barely know unless you’re in her close circle. Be ashamed Beggy you are a joke
---
"Being hands on" 😆😆😆🤔🤔🤔 ok beggy...

Also missing squeezing the kids. Roma, you mean? The boys probably haven't noticed she's had surgery, they get zero attention anyway. Woody gets a bit of Beaver when they go out in the dirt bike 😏
Who’s’everyone’ no one likes you Beggy - you have one friend and a few part timers for insta clout just admit you’re a bone idle bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those NAILS
STOP...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trustpilot REVIEWS DREADFUL😠
Scaping the bottom of the barrel Beggy
Dear oh Dear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You want to go for a walk Beggie? So go for one! Even if its a little walk round the garden, they didn't operate on your legs!
You aren't supposed to laze around in bed all day doing nothing, you are going to end up with a DVT if you don't move!
Jeez, she is going to milk this isn't she?

• Heart
Soon be The School Easter Holidays Beggy

Plenty of WALKING WITH THE KIDS THEN

I can see her planning their Easter Egg SHACK hunt now🤦‍♀️

NOT🤣🤣🤣
Never has too lazy....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.