Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9075.jpeg

Admittedly she has her head dipped but roughly there’s where it should’ve been sectioned and cut. bleeping hell Rebecca Lamb Hobson you are a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Groma is dressed in SPRING CLOTHES ffs

Its Baltic & i live in The South

Beggy you are evil
Oh but Pink n Purple are Su..pretteh & stuff 'SNIFF' bet Groma is...pink underneath

Reactions: 12
‘It’s not very warm because it’s super cold’ and ‘birdies, doggies and duck duck’.’ Really? Kids don’t stand a chance with such a thicko for a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2795008
Admittedly she has her head dipped but roughly there’s where it should’ve been sectioned and cut. bleeping hell Rebecca Lamb Hobson you are a disgrace.
It’s like how we all cut our dollies hair when we were kids , one of mine ended up a skinhead !, Roma should be thankful she didn't cut it wet or she would have had a dumber and dumber haircut too!

Why don't you sign up for a hairdressing course and open your own salon, With all the munneh you're gonna make from the shack sale

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do wonder if this is what she thinks is 'perfect' for the 'gram then I can only imagine what actually happens behind closed doors or what's things actually look like

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is her mute 18 month old toddler dangling out of a baby carrier 🤦‍♀️ and i have no words for how bad her fringe is 😂 poor bairn

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She needs to invest in an out n about for long walks. That baby carrier is ridiculous

Reactions: 18
That poor child should be walking and exploring not tied to Beggys chest! Talk to her about what she can see, encourage speach! Let her touch, feel and enjoy the outdoors. She is far too big to be hoisted around in a carrier. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell her fringe starts at her crown!! 😅

My little girl at that age was toddling with me, splodging in puddles, picking up leaves and exploring! Not strapped to my saggy tits in a baby carrier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so sick of hearing about this gallbladder, knowing her she’ll have it saved from surgery and kept and be like ‘awhhh it’s just suhhhh cuteeee, I got this little jarrr to put it in from TEMU, I just think it’s suhh suhh delicate and cuteeeee’
No no no, pretty sure it'll be a glass from Ikea hun, Google it 😉🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way Roma is bobbing about in the carrier - how can that be comfortable for her - yet again lazy, bone idle parenting - doesn't want Roma walking about, will stop her using her effin phone.

Why not take her for a walk after baby group - let her run (don't think we've seen that yet).

The hair!! All pulled up into those bunches - an utter mess. And as for Rebecca - that minging fleece, greasy face and hair 🙄😩... And then at 2pm she turns into Cinderella.

Reactions: 16
The fringe 🙈 the fleece 🤮 it’s rotten like doesn’t she not use washing detergent? Everything in her life is just grim

Reactions: 16
Its looking like the ONLY reason she has taken Groma to a group is because her friend has/is....🤦‍♀️
I think its Another LIE to be honest
Surely her friend can see 'ALL ISNT' right with Groma
GOOD LORD
Gromas hair is exactly the SAME AS THE OTHER KID WTAF
Brainless copy cat Beggy

• Heart
Where does that Ellie live? I wouldn’t be surprised if Beggy tries to move closer to her, so that when the time comes, golden child can go to school with somebody that she knows. Then she’ll constantly force the friendship, even if they drift apart, because Beggy will see it as Insta perfect for her daughter to have a life long friend.

Absolutely ridiculous that Groma is lugged around in that baby carrier at her age. She should be walking, seeing, touching, watching but instead she's clasped to Beggy's spaniels ears. Only reason she takes Groma to baby group is to meet her friend, it's not for Roma to have fun. The way Roma is staring at the other wee girl is REALLY concerning, almost like she doesn't even know what she is. Finally, what the hell is that fringe? Poor kids, they are just pawns in the game aren't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.