Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby carrier is ridiculous, beggy is an actual idiot. Little matcha, little walk is that to match your little brain. And this is what she thinks we’re jealous of? Someone walking in the same scabby jumper that she’s not washed, lugging around her baby that should be walking, with the worst at home hair cut. She’s right I’m so jealous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I might have said this before but (and I'm no fan of any children being posted on TikTok but can't help what comes up 😆 ) if you look up "bug" on there, she's just turned 2, goes on regular walks with her family and never stops talking. She probably knows more words than me. Yes, we shouldn't compare blah blah blah, but we do. It's clear that Bug is spoken to a LOT and taught what things are, rather than just asked "are ya wayyyvin" constantly, and it shows.

Also, what others have said about Skipton being miles away from the shack. Yes. We went to Forbidden Corner a few years ago (Leyburn) and drove from there to Skipton to stop off for the night. It's a really long drive down narrow, windy roads.

Reactions: 18
So she’s copying her friend Ellie with her little girls hair. What a weirdo. You are 30 Rebecca. Get a bloody grip.

Reactions: 21
bleeping hell her fringe starts at her crown!! 😅

My little girl at that age was toddling with me, splodging in puddles, picking up leaves and exploring! Not strapped to my saggy tits in a baby carrier
When you do anything to burn some energy off them, no picking up you want them walking or as we used to call it having an adventure 😉
get their little legs and minds going but interestingly unlike Rebecca I never expected my little lad to stay fast asleep for a full 12 hours undisturbed still don't expect it now and he's seven
For a mum of three she's clueless, the more they do the better they rest but sure Begs keep her in a carrier and hold doors shut .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to make Roma into a mini her with the fringe? Like her picture when she was young. How bizzare. Very odd looking and acting family.

Reactions: 10
Ive said it MANY TIMES
Beggy ISNT right in the head
Doesnt deserve kids as they will end up the same
LETS HOPE NOT EH!🙏

Reactions: 16
I might have said this before but (and I'm no fan of any children being posted on TikTok but can't help what comes up 😆 ) if you look up "bug" on there, she's just turned 2, goes on regular walks with her family and never stops talking. She probably knows more words than me. Yes, we shouldn't compare blah blah blah, but we do. It's clear that Bug is spoken to a LOT and taught what things are, rather than just asked "are ya wayyyvin" constantly, and it shows.

Also, what others have said about Skipton being miles away from the shack. Yes. We went to Forbidden Corner a few years ago (Leyburn) and drove from there to Skipton to stop off for the night. It's a really long drive down narrow, windy roads.
I love watching Bug, she’s so chatty and funny. Totally different to Roma, who doesn’t seem to be engaging with anything. It’s a shame for her, because it’s obvious that neither Rebecca or Steve are that bothered about their kids.

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to make Roma into a mini her with the fringe? Like her picture when she was young. How bizzare. Very odd looking and acting family.
Here’s hoping the poor girl doesn’t inherit her mums wonky eye and snagged tooth *banjo music*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Basically Beaver dropped her off this morning and she’s got to fill the time until he picks her up after WORK

Reactions: 19
Watching her in the carrier just physically hurts me. The last time my son went in his carrier (and it was only because I had to carry heavy bags down the road) he was about 11 months old and it nearly killed me!! No way on this Earth would my son at Groma’s age be in a carrier. That’s absolutely ridiculous, you may as well put an 8 year old in one. She’s just hanging there?! “We’re going for a walk” no, YOU’RE going for a walk with a teenager strapped to your chest you utter melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
By the time your child’s a toddler surely it’s time to get one of those carrier backpacks if you want to go on a country walk with the dogs?

Reactions: 19
So the "real" reason for the carrier was so she could reach 10,000 steps today - what an everlasting tit she is. Yet again, her want/need over the kids.

I hope she has a supreme back ache tomorrow. Rebecca, not Roma. That carrier can't have done Roma much good today either.

The other Mums at play group must realise what a state Roma looks with the hair - you think her friend would say to her, can I show you how I do my girls hair - anything but let this continue. Shameful.
---
Basically Beaver dropped her off this morning and she’s got to fill the time until he picks her up after WORK
Sorry missed this, yes agree - she's been out all day - coffee and walk before play group, then cafe, then another walk - he has needed the car today.

The rotten fleece of hers - it's so cold and wet still, wouldn't you go out in a waterproof jacket. That fleece was from a haul recently wasn't it? Looks utter garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I aren’t being funneh Beggeh but i do over 10k steps just walking in my lunch break 🤣 she tries to flex over the most bizarre things
IMG_5963.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beggy looks super uncomfortable as does Groma in that bloody carrier. We’re looking out for birdies and duck ducks and doggies!!! No Groma is looking at your bleeping disgusting fleece, greasy face and manky hair. She can’t see duck all. At least if you are having her in a carrier make her be able to see where the duck she’s going!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I aren’t being funneh Beggeh but i do over 10k steps just walking in my lunch break 🤣 she tries to flex over the most bizarre things View attachment 2795577
Imagine how many steps she could do if she got a real job. I can easily knock out 20000 in a 6 hour shift, plus another 10000 doing the school run.

Baby biscuit is 16 months old, and I still break out the carrier occasionally. The difference is that my carrier is age appropriate, and supportive for both of us. It's not some cheap tit bought from Amazon because it was "so, so cute." 🙄

Reactions: 22
Beggy looks super uncomfortable as does Groma in that bloody carrier. We’re looking out for birdies and duck ducks and doggies!!! No Groma is looking at your bleeping disgusting fleece, greasy face and manky hair. She can’t see duck all. At least if you are having her in a carrier make her be able to see where the duck she’s going!!!
Next thing she'll be crying and demanding surgery for a super cute prolapsed womb or a surr surr delicate little hernia .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.