Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have said this before but (and I'm no fan of any children being posted on TikTok but can't help what comes up 😆 ) if you look up "bug" on there, she's just turned 2, goes on regular walks with her family and never stops talking. She probably knows more words than me. Yes, we shouldn't compare blah blah blah, but we do. It's clear that Bug is spoken to a LOT and taught what things are, rather than just asked "are ya wayyyvin" constantly, and it shows.

Also, what others have said about Skipton being miles away from the shack. Yes. We went to Forbidden Corner a few years ago (Leyburn) and drove from there to Skipton to stop off for the night. It's a really long drive down narrow, windy roads.
Bug has come up in my FYP before as well, such a chatty little lady with an outstanding vocabulary. Like you say, she is clearly talked to and read to daily. I know you can't compare toddlers, and they all get there in their own time, but I can't imagine any of Beggy's kids being so articulate (perhaps Woody). F*ck me, in fact, Bug has a better vocabulary than the Hobsons combined.
I do wish she would let that poor kid explore when they are out on walks. Stick a puddle suit on her, some wellies and let her go wild!

Reactions: 12
She’s gone on 2 walks and only managed 10k steps?! I do 10,000 easily by mid afternoon just being at home doing housework and stuff!! Does she think that’s impressive?! On the days I work I do 10,000 steps by 10am easily as I cover a LOT of ground in my shift! 😂
Obviously didn’t walk far. Mind you I wouldn’t either with that crappy carrier. Groma must be hanging out of it! Why doesn’t she buy a decent back carrier-oh yeah she’s skint! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s gone on 2 walks and only managed 10k steps?! I do 10,000 easily by mid afternoon just being at home doing housework and stuff!! Does she think that’s impressive?! On the days I work I do 10,000 steps by 10am easily as I cover a LOT of ground in my shift! 😂
Obviously didn’t walk far. Mind you I wouldn’t either with that crappy carrier. Groma must be hanging out of it! Why doesn’t she buy a decent back carrier-oh yeah she’s skint! 😂
She is now off on her third walk. She is back in her walking era, how fun for us. Manifesting her running over the bridge era makes a return for spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My little girl is almost 8 now, but when she was Groma’s age, you could actually hold a conversation with her. Her talking was ridiculous for her age. That poor little girl is being failed so badly on so many levels 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She won’t be able to carry Roma like that once she’s had her op 😐 so why’s she not got that wee one out interacting with and exploring the world around her? I truly believe she needs some parenting classes. She’s failing that wee girl so much, but at least she can twerk, eh? 🥺 My 6 year old girl doesn’t even know that word never mind the bloody move, because she’s a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stand that carrier, it looks so unsuitable for Roma. She's basically sat on a block and slumped forwards, it looks so uncomfortable. It's not like you can't pick up secondhand carriers that are actually good makes, we got an Ergobaby one from Vinted for about £30, great condition! And we'll probably be able to re-sell it too.

Like others have said, at her age she either needs to be world-facing or in one of the proper backpacks. And Beggy should be letting her walk around and explore not just hefting her along! There's just never any thought about the kids' development or how things might benefit them.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone spot the pastry in her coffee shop date 🙄
Aah yes that well known fat free miracle of the Starbucks Chocolate twist danish pastry !!

The day after that afternoon tea that looked like it had Greggs sausage rolls on it !

In the words of Jim Royle

“ my arse “ you have gallstones !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bug has come up in my FYP before as well, such a chatty little lady with an outstanding vocabulary. Like you say, she is clearly talked to and read to daily. I know you can't compare toddlers, and they all get there in their own time, but I can't imagine any of Beggy's kids being so articulate (perhaps Woody). F*ck me, in fact, Bug has a better vocabulary than the Hobsons combined.
I do wish she would let that poor kid explore when they are out on walks. Stick a puddle suit on her, some wellies and let her go wild!
Omg I came across her too! Very chatty it's insane. Rebecca let your kids live a little, let her explore, splash in puddles, pick up sticks or insects not just slump her on that hideous seat/hold thing 🙈

Also I've done 9000 and I've not been on one walk today 😅

Reactions: 11
It’s ironic isn’t it Beggy was pushing the poor kid to walk from 8 months and now she’s towing her round in an unsuitable baby carrier - Backwards Beggy strikes again.
Thread title “Groma’s got a dodgy fringe, knows how to twerk cos the the mothers unhinged”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The way beggy is making roma try to look like her friends little girl is creepy.
This mate of hers must be flavour of the month, move over hoare there's a new bestie on the scene now 😆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unless you are walking to do school run, go somewhere from your house that isn’t in the middle of nowhere, walk to shops etc, why would you go on 2 country walks without the dogs?

Reactions: 20
Gromas head is 90% fringe!! 😳 What was mother of the year thinking?! 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

wtf.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

View attachment 2796255
Last week her Lumi "busines partner" 🤭 Ashlie qualified as Pearl Orchid with her latest FM MLM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“She loves tuna sandwich’s”?? At this point her phone has thought duck it and gave up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.