Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can spend hundreds on her own scraggly mop but never once have those kids seen a proper hairdresser. I’m sure her missing sluuuuhr cooker lid was broke because she dropped it when using it on the kids heads to cut round.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t really though does she….? Is this person as delulu as her. More cher and wacko jacko
IMG_5519.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There seems to be lots of new builds going on the market in Skipton, wide price range - who thinks it’ll be one of those? Or do you all think further a field to Steve’s Mums? I just don’t think she would leave her “friends” and seems to be in Skipton constantly for “Starbs” 🤢🫠
The only way she could try and explain selling their forever home where she's so happy, is to move near Beavers mum and say the kids need to be near other kids/ allowed some independence getting to schoop since he's going to be going to secondary soon. I don't see how she'd be able to spin it for her sheep if she moved anywhere near the shack

Reactions: 10
The only way she could try and explain selling their forever home where she's so happy, is to move near Beavers mum and say the kids need to be near other kids/ allowed some independence getting to schoop since he's going to be going to secondary soon. I don't see how she'd be able to spin it for her sheep if she moved anywhere near the shack
Skipton is 24 miles from the shack so not nearby which makes the 48 mile round trip for a matcha or a once a week gym session crazy !

She will be happy in a beige/ grey decor new build , it will be all” live laugh love “ decor from b and m and she will be at the hairdressers/ starbucks and off on the train to Leeds all the time.

Where is Woody going to ride his motorbike though ?? Where will the chickens live ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Skipton is 24 miles from the shack so not nearby which makes the 48 mile round trip for a matcha or a once a week gym session crazy !

She will be happy in a beige/ grey decor new build , it will be all” live laugh love “ decor from b and m and she will be at the hairdressers/ starbucks and off on the train to Leeds all the time.

Where is Woody going to ride his motorbike though ?? Where will the chickens live ?
I didn't realise it was so far away 😱 the petrol/charging bill must be astronomical

Reactions: 15
I’m so sick of hearing about this gallbladder, knowing her she’ll have it saved from surgery and kept and be like ‘awhhh it’s just suhhhh cuteeee, I got this little jarrr to put it in from TEMU, I just think it’s suhh suhh delicate and cuteeeee’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so sick of beggy lamb. Her boring life. Her boring personality, her terrible parenting. I’m over influencers in general - actually painful to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 28

sorry to break it to you but I think the chickens are dead 😖

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What the feck is that afternoon tea? I’d be asking for a refund. Are they Greggs sausage rolls on the bottom tier….?! 🤣🤣 What a piss poor job.

• Haha
Must be a friend of a friend she hardly knows as very secretive photos, no photo of gift, none of her outfit….. something is off there

Reactions: 12
Couple of things - firstly, I hope she’s not putting Groma in her car seat with that on. Secondly, I hope she’s not spending any time outside without a proper coat on, it’s freezing today. I think we all know what’s gonna happen though.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is that the toddler equivalent of a comb-over?!
Poor Groma she isn’t the cutest toddler abd now Beggy’s hacked her hair and made her look even more ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
wtf!! How far Back is that fringe!!!
Thats hidious
Why would you do that🤦‍♀️
---
Going to baby group with that FILTHY DIRTY FLEECE ON & THE GREASY HAIR🤢

Tip.... for when you return to the SHACK Beggy

The LARGE square white thing in kitchen is called A WASHING MACHINE ffs wash that fuking fleece before it walks there by itself🤢
---
New Thread Looming
Come on TATTLERS
Need A Gooooody! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.