Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not really a laughing matter but often think about the old thread title on here when she films them kids dancing #165 Alfie's jerking, Roma's twerking .... šŸ˜‚
Oh god I'm going to hell .
Aw that was my thread suggestion. I'm proud of it šŸ¤£šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they always sit in the boys Woodys bedroom when he bleeping hates her šŸ¤£ he looks embarrassed whenever hes on camera and doesn't join in the dancing, when I was a child I'd be so annoyed and want them out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She clearly put music over the story because she was telling Roma to tweak! A baby doesnā€™t just do that!
Yeah and I noticed Roma started doing it after looking at Beggy, so I bet she was instructing her to do it šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A payment from one of her watchers if Roma does her twerking ā˜¹.... Wouldn't put anything past Rebecca if it brings in the coin.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A payment from one of her watchers if Roma does her twerking ā˜¹.... Wouldn't put anything past Rebecca if it brings in the coin.
Thatā€™s totally disgusting šŸ’Æ she has taught Roma to do that. And those neglectful twats think itā€™s hilarious!!!
As for Alfeh Banjoā€¦ not sure the ā€œStreet Danceā€ lessons are paying off just yet?? Maybe his style is more ā€œStrictlyā€ā€¦? šŸ•ŗ

Reactions: 19
Becky expecting us to believe that these three women are the same person. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20240303_000110_com.android.gallery3d_edit_69083573968624.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was she supposed to upload the same photo but one hour apart on her story?
IMG_6377.jpeg
IMG_6378.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Basic basic basic boring boring boring - she has no grounds to be as pleased with herself as she is daily

Reactions: 13
I've not been around for a while. Have they sold the shack yet? Have they even admitted it's up for sale?

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s totally disgusting šŸ’Æ she has taught Roma to do that. And those neglectful twats think itā€™s hilarious!!!
As for Alfeh Banjoā€¦ not sure the ā€œStreet Danceā€ lessons are paying off just yet?? Maybe his style is more ā€œStrictlyā€ā€¦? šŸ•ŗ
From reading here this week about TikTok/Insta and what the pervs will pay to see, it makes no sense why Roma is making those moves. A child that barely interacts with anything or anyone - she's been taught to do that as Heidilouxx mentioned too - all the while from the sidelines Rebecca telling her to do it.

IMO after learning more this week about these people getting payment, I truly believe her and Steve are cashing in on this in some way.

I'll admit I'm very naive - I wish my eyes had been more open long ago, but it's abhorrent and disgusting that me as a parent/watcher of hers that I would even think she would gain payment in this from Roma. She needs an almighty slap. I'd love to meet her in the wild. witch.
---
I've not been around for a while. Have they sold the shack yet? Have they even admitted it's up for sale?
Nothing mentioned that it's up for sale/sold - apparently it's SSTC right now. Some can still find on Rightmove

Reactions: 21
There seems to be lots of new builds going on the market in Skipton, wide price range - who thinks itā€™ll be one of those? Or do you all think further a field to Steveā€™s Mums? I just donā€™t think she would leave her ā€œfriendsā€ and seems to be in Skipton constantly for ā€œStarbsā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ« 

Reactions: 6
There seems to be lots of new builds going on the market in Skipton, wide price range - who thinks itā€™ll be one of those? Or do you all think further a field to Steveā€™s Mums? I just donā€™t think she would leave her ā€œfriendsā€ and seems to be in Skipton constantly for ā€œStarbsā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ« 
I think it could be ā€¦ a lot of developers will buy a house off you as a part exchange type offer. Presumably a lot less than what they wanted but if it was the only way to sell the house they may have decided to take the loss just to get away from it. Someone should ring the estate agents and say youā€™ve seen the house and that itā€™s sold but youā€™re supah supah interested and ask if they know whether the sellers would be interested in taking more viewings šŸ¤­ just to see what they say šŸ‘€ I would but Iā€™m tit at the things like that haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it could be ā€¦ a lot of developers will buy a house off you as a part exchange type offer. Presumably a lot less than what they wanted but if it was the only way to sell the house they may have decided to take the loss just to get away from it. Someone should ring the estate agents and say youā€™ve seen the house and that itā€™s sold but youā€™re supah supah interested and ask if they know whether the sellers would be interested in taking more viewings šŸ¤­ just to see what they say šŸ‘€ I would but Iā€™m tit at the things like that haha
Bet its more like Hull, nearer Beaver Mum!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
QUIETšŸ¤”
LOVELY
Prob read the comments on here
HOPEFULLYšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.