Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What actually is this sea moss for ?I’ve not heard of it and Rebecca doesn’t explain what the ingredients are or what the benefits are , usual tit job !

Doesn't address whether it is safe to take with her imaginary gallstones , maybe it caused the none existent flare ups last weekend !
Love how she said they recommend starting with a tablespoon of the sea moss and then proceeds to show a dessert spoonful. 🤣 No wonder her recipes always look tit if she doesn't know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One minute she's telling female followers to go kiss her ass because she likes being a dirty witch on camera and no one can stop her the next thing she's super wholesome spouting advice on how to keep your marriage a happy one (by giving him sex every night is of course her go to answer)
Honestly at this point it's a tit show and her dwindling like count just proves it. Take the hint Begs .

Reactions: 23
Only just trying to teach Mabel recall now? If she's just running up to people and other dogs and not listening how about putting her on a lead?

She's such a moron and the type of dog owner I dread coming across on my dog walks who's dogs just run up to mine and have no recall at all 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Only just trying to teach Mabel recall now? If she's just running up to people and other dogs and not listening how about putting her on a lead?

She's such a moron and the type of dog owner I dread coming across on my dog walks who's dogs just run up to mine and have no recall at all 🤬
And you can just imagine her reaction

“oh she’s su su friendly, dunt wurry she’s su su friendly”
Or
“It’s not my fault she wanted to see your dog”

Reactions: 19
Those dogs never see anyone on the track in the middle of nowhere so lack of recall hasn't been an issue however when they move house it will be. We see you Beggy, we see you 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To ADMIT your dog ISNT trained is shameful!

LAZY with Kids
LAZY with Dogs & missing Cats
FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah yes let’s remember what made you a couple Beggy, and how it all began:

Let’s start with you knowing he was engaged and living with someone but having met him you then pursued him on Facebook by repeatedly messaging him until he took notice, then you apparently got fingered in a tutu on the dance floor before finally accidentally-on-purpose falling pregnant with Alfeh.

Ah the heartwarming romance of it all. 🫶

View attachment 2791424
Is this true 😂😂 how do you know that has she said at some point?
She set the bar for respect high from the start then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Let’s start with you knowing he was engaged and living with someone but having met him you then pursued him on Facebook by repeatedly messaging him until he took notice, then you apparently got fingered in a tutu on the dance floor before finally accidentally-on-purpose falling pregnant with Alfeh.

View attachment 2791424
NO WAY?!?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's common knowledge beaver had a first house with a fiancée. We even looked her up on facebook. It's all in previous threads. Someone spilled the tea who knew them

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Patronising twit
“Make time on an evening”
Some of us are knackered from things like work and engaging with our children
Two of those things she does not do, so that’s why she’s got all the time in the world

Reactions: 10
Yes they explained it in a couples Q&A vlog a few years ago. The tutu ☕ was provided by a Tattler that knew her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell I've

View attachment 2791424
Don't forget what the h8ellie poster (who knew them) said as well that Steve never wanted kids and just used her for a shag after nights out until 18 year old bog trotter used a fake pregnancy and miscarriage to force the relationship to become more serious 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ absolutely could never be me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“Got my daily fix” hun we know your budget only allows you a Starbucks matcha once a fortnight. Spend more time rearing your kids and less time being a clatty, ugly, illiterate lying woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ashley Banjo at it again. I’m sorry but he seems to get worse every time, how is that possible 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ashley Banjo at it again. I’m sorry but he seems to get worse every time, how is that possible 😩
Yep and Roma is twerking again 😡 where has she seen that move ?

OMG she has no idea about training that dog !

Come ere Mabel , gives a treat , you do know dogs don't understand random commands . If it jumps up at people and other dogs it needs a muzzle .

you need to start with food at mealtimes allowed at the whistle , then walk on lead with short amounts off lead in a secure place or on a long lead to come back to the whistle

Just need a bit of effort and one person doing the training consistently .

You need to sign up for dog training classes

Reactions: 15

Come ere Mabel , gives a treat , you do know dogs don't understand random commands . If it jumps up at people and other dogs it needs a muzzle .

you need to start with food at mealtimes allowed at the whistle , then walk on lead with short amounts off lead in a secure place or on a long lead to come back to the whistle

How dare you troll Rebecca on the training of her dugs. NASTY TRULLLLL. Seriously thought she’s nae smart enough to do all that. When she reads it her wee little brain wont comprehend this at all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How dare you troll Rebecca on the training of her dugs. NASTY TRULLLLL. Seriously thought she’s nae smart enough to do all that. When she reads it her wee little brain wont comprehend this at all
True and she is the one that lets her kids pet random dogs in the street and we know how that ended !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's not really a laughing matter but often think about the old thread title on here when she films them kids dancing #165 Alfie's jerking, Roma's twerking .... 😂
Oh god I'm going to hell .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She literally carried on filming waiting for Roma to twerk and cut it straight after 😡😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.