Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally people want to know how often bogtrotter gets filled in with beavers man jam 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ or what dress size she is but today no everyone just wants to tell her how errrmeeerrrzen she is.....sure Jan...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From having my ultrasound ( not vaginally you woman) to having op was 5 months and that was at private hospital ( NHS ) paid . In at 7.30 am home by 5 pm , no lifting or driving for two weeks, job done . If she tries to draw out the drama for content then she is a stupid witch as her followers will see through it !!

Next she will be shopping and my hospital bag , you go in ordinary clothes , put on their gown , put your own clothes back on , go home .

While they’re in there ask them to do some reconstruction on your belly button !

Feel like I have given her too much info for the lies to come , but I have missed out just enough !
---

Eggs are one of the trigger foods for a flare up and don’t talk to me about avocados!
That's what I was told mine would be. Woke up on oxygen, a drip and a drain in my side!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's what I was told mine would be. Woke up on oxygen, a drip and a drain in my side!
Same 😔 my gallbladder was stuck to my liver it was so painful. She is a big baby so you just know she is going to milk it (if it even happens which i am doubtful of)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Normally people want to know how often bogtrotter gets filled in with beavers man jam 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ or what dress size she is but today no everyone just wants to tell her how errrmeeerrrzen she is.....sure Jan...
Man jam! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She such a “wholesome” influencer too isn’t she ?
MY ARSE SHE IS…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The op ain’t happening. Stop the speculating on how fucked she’ll be with her diet afterwards, it’s more believable that I’ll grow a dick overnight. End of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The op ain’t happening. Stop the speculating on how fucked she’ll be with her diet afterwards, it’s more believable that I’ll grow a dick overnight. End of
As much as she would like I dont think she'll get any cosmetic surgery either cos shes skint.

Reactions: 20
As much as she would like I dont think she'll get any cosmetic surgery either cos shes skint.
Yeah the bullshit about being cut open like she’s having heart surgery… it’s all bollocks like her stupid wasted existence!

Reactions: 18
Jesus another Q&A where Bogtrotter asks and answers questions written by herself! YAWN!! She's nothing but a lazy entitled skanky witch who has 3 kids that she can't be arsed with at all.
I really wish she'd just duck off. She has NOTHING to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
MUG SHOT + SEAMOSS🤣

Oh please bottom of the pile jobs for 'OUR'
Beggy

Such A Boss Babe!
I hope it gives her the...💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What actually is this sea moss for ?I’ve not heard of it and Rebecca doesn’t explain what the ingredients are or what the benefits are , usual tit job !

Doesn't address whether it is safe to take with her imaginary gallstones , maybe it caused the none existent flare ups last weekend !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What actually is this sea moss for ?I’ve not heard of it and Rebecca doesn’t explain what the ingredients are or what the benefits are , usual tit job !

Doesn't address whether it is safe to take with her imaginary gallstones , maybe it caused the none existent flare ups last weekend !
Cardiff mum has been raving about it. They have the same agency. She reckoned it even cleared up her daughter’s eczema. Expect it didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is going to blow any money they make on that house on holidays and outfits for her and Roma

Steve will probably buy another toy car with not enough seats for them all and more awful tattoos

Guarantee there will be no savings , critical life insurance , bank accounts opened for the kids , pension provision etc you know boring stuff you have to do as adults !

Reactions: 33
Ah yes let’s remember what made you a couple Beggy, and how it all began:

Let’s start with you knowing he was engaged and living with someone but having met him you then pursued him on Facebook by repeatedly messaging him until he took notice, then you apparently got fingered in a tutu on the dance floor before finally accidentally-on-purpose falling pregnant with Alfeh.

Ah the heartwarming romance of it all. 🫶

56CBF56A-F218-437E-9290-9B029260AFD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Making time for eachother on an evening… most people’s kids don’t go to bed at 6.30, Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.