Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THERE IS, NOR EVER HAS BEEN, ANYTHING WRONG WITH HER GALLBLADDER!!!

Her head on the other hand.... 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Couple of questions...
1. Why is she constantly aff linking that necklace at the moment?! Can her flowers seriously not Google "initial necklace"?!
2. The person who sent her the "wholesome" message has to be taking the piss. Unless it is a cleverly veiled dig at the fact she constantly shows off all her orifices?!

Reactions: 14
Couple of questions...
1. Why is she constantly aff linking that necklace at the moment?! Can her flowers seriously not Google "initial necklace"?!
2. The person who sent her the "wholesome" message has to be taking the piss. Unless it is a cleverly veiled dig at the fact she constantly shows off all her orifices?!
She clearly sent that message to herself. She's such a crank

Reactions: 17
I'm so confused. She posted her and the kid in Costa this morning and then 2 hours later she is in the car waiting to go to Starbucks...then in Starbucks she is apparently on the laptop.. what's the kid doing? It's not like you can sit and work with a 1yr old very easily.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't surprise me because she has made the whole "gallbladder" thing up that now she is in too deep with Instagram, she is just lying about having an operation- she'll go offline for few days and then come back saying she's had it. We will see nothing about it she wont mention it again, then it'll be done and dusted hoping no one mentions it ever again (blocking any trollz who do) & followers will forget about it. Just like elle darby and her racist tweets 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I want to know if she will be working from her hospital bed like last time because cubic zirconia boss babe work is super flexible but has no sick pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her skin looks bad and damaged! She needs to stop sanding layers off every day with that scrubbing brush and invest in decent skincare and sunscreen, i actually can't believe shes the same age as me, you'd think she was a 40 year old smoker who tanned daily for 20 years

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't surprise me because she has made the whole "gallbladder" thing up that now she is in too deep with Instagram, she is just lying about having an operation- she'll go offline for few days and then come back saying she's had it. We will see nothing about it she wont mention it again, then it'll be done and dusted hoping no one mentions it ever again (blocking any trollz who do) & followers will forget about it. Just like elle darby and her racist tweets 🤣
That exactly how it will play out, except she will return with perky tits 😂🤣, and a cup or two sizes bigger.
---
Her skin looks bad and damaged! She needs to stop sanding layers off every day with that scrubbing brush and invest in decent skincare and sunscreen, i actually can't believe shes the same age as me, you'd think she was a 40 year old smoker who tanned daily for 20 years
Bloomin heck that a grim photo - agree re the Lumi, she's caused herself so much damage. Deserved too. Complete idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roma shouting in the background of her stories today sounds like my 8 month old baby...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At this point, I’m beginning to wonder if she thinks that gallstones and gallbladder are the same thing and she’s actually going in to have the stones broken down? She’s that bloody thick and she’s been given an op really quickly? I’m in the south and have waited a year and counting just to have a consultation (not gallbladder) She’s been given an op in mere weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If the gallbladder story was real, she’d be in hospital constantly with the tit she eats! How she has a nerve to say she’s worried about what she eats and living in fear yet constantly shoves the most fattening and sugary foods down her gob and thinks no one will watch it and go “hmmmm that’s bleeping weird.”

Thickest person on the planet.

ETA: says Groma is a wild child/cheeky girl yet makes hardly any mess in the playroom, sits in the car almost silently while waiting for rain to stop, allows Beggy to “work” on her laptop whenever she needs, sat still enough to have her fringe butchered cut by Beggy…. Doesn’t sound very wild to me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she’s talking about gallbladder surgery and looking forward about not having to worry about what she eats just after she’s announced she’s off for a matcha and some egg bites with ketchup 🫠🫠🫠 if that’s her eating mindfully of her gallbladder what the duck is she going to ram down her gullet when she’s had the “op”?! In fact, no one answer that please, I don’t think I want to know 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At this point, I’m beginning to wonder if she thinks that gallstones and gallbladder are the same thing and she’s actually going in to have the stones broken down? She’s that bloody thick and she’s been given an op really quickly? I’m in the south and have waited a year and counting just to have a consultation (not gallbladder) She’s been given an op in mere weeks?
From having my ultrasound ( not vaginally you woman) to having op was 5 months and that was at private hospital ( NHS ) paid . In at 7.30 am home by 5 pm , no lifting or driving for two weeks, job done . If she tries to draw out the drama for content then she is a stupid witch as her followers will see through it !!

Next she will be shopping and my hospital bag , you go in ordinary clothes , put on their gown , put your own clothes back on , go home .

While they’re in there ask them to do some reconstruction on your belly button !

Feel like I have given her too much info for the lies to come , but I have missed out just enough !
---
Can’t believe she’s talking about gallbladder surgery and looking forward about not having to worry about what she eats just after she’s announced she’s off for a matcha and some egg bites with ketchup 🫠🫠🫠 if that’s her eating mindfully of her gallbladder what the duck is she going to ram down her gullet when she’s had the “op”?! In fact, no one answer that please, I don’t think I want to know 🍆
Eggs are one of the trigger foods for a flare up and don’t talk to me about avocados!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Q&A session - excuse to affiliate link outfits she doesn’t own. Pathetically desperate for cash.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.