Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fuking waste of space SHE IS
Lives in THE DAAAALES NO COAT IN THE CAR 🤦‍♀️
I have NO words for THIS IDIOT!

Yes Beggy we are fed up with The Weather but we dont air it on insta

GET A GRIP SUCH A CHILD
Not feeling it🤔
What you actually mean is you DONT LIKE what you are reading on here
You Are A SLAPPER END OF...
---
So she wont get out of the car because its raining
WTAF
Roma has been dragged to gym & now stuck in the car
ANOTHER SUPER EXCITING DAY FOR HER😡
Imagine mimicking the sound ur daughter makes
You do not deserve kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wait till she finds out without a gallbladder the side effects can be worse, anything high fat can cause the shits so badly because your body can’t digest it as well. But it won’t matter because she isn’t having any cholecystectomy anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If this is really happening then she needs to look into what's actually involved, because she doesn't seem to have a clue.

Cut open? I think most people have it done keyhole. 3 tiny incisions.

She won't be able to do any heavy lifting for a while after, so who's running around after the kids while Steve's at work?

She may have to stay in hospital for a couple of days afterwards. Again, who's dealing with the kids if that happens?

She won't be able to drive at first, so she's going to be stuck in the shack. I hope she's got those cupboards and fridge well stocked.

She may still have to watch what she eats, because I know a few people who've had theirs out, and most of them say if they eat too much of the wrong things then they can tit through the eye of a needle. My Husband had to work from home one day last week because he'd had a Maccies the day before and couldn't stay off the loo.

She better warn Steve that their daily sex sessions will be on hold for a while.

And Rebecca? Your child is shouting while you're trying to film because she wants attention. She's a child, she's bored of listening to you talk into your phone. Much like the rest of us...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait till she finds out without a gallbladder the side effects can be worse, anything high fat can cause the shits so badly because your body can’t digest it as well. But it won’t matter because she isn’t having any cholecystectomy anyway!
None of it is real…she’s an absolute head! Tragically…I think even she believes the lies she tells!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If the "Op" is happening this month (It isn't) when did she have her pre-op?
Mine was about 8 weeks prior to my operation. I also had to stay in hospital for 5 days after because of complications and it took a good few weeks before I really felt well again. Still having to be really careful about what I eat, very low fat, no fizzy drinks etc.

• Heart
She is the THICKEST CLUELESS PERSON ON THE FUKING PLANET!!

Thinks everything is Su Su quick & easy
Fuckwit!

I CANT WAIT for her to have it...🍿🍿here for it....

REAP WHAT YOU SEW!🙏
Moans about The Rain
'Ooooh Beggy you will be moaning'

Like MANY OTHERS🩷i had Bowel surgery 13 mnths ago & im still NOT out of the woods, getting there slowly but not easy👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let me tell you if you read here Begs, recovery after having your gall bladder removed isn't fun. Mine was keyhole, but my recovery still took months. Her cat's hole belly button is going to take a further battering (there are no words for how mine looks now). Furthermore, while I no longer have the agony of flare ups, for which I am very grateful, let's just say, I always need to know where toilets are. Being caught short is a very real worry, daily.
I still think she is having something else and trying to pass it off as gall bladder surgery. I am here for it because surely it will open her flowers' eyes and finally end her "career".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mine was about 8 weeks prior to my operation. I also had to stay in hospital for 5 days after because of complications and it took a good few weeks before I really felt well again. Still having to be really careful about what I eat, very low fat, no fizzy drinks etc.
She is Delusional & without A Brain🤦‍♀️
---
Let me tell you if you read here Begs, recovery after having your gall bladder removed isn't fun. Mine was keyhole, but my recovery still took months. Her cat's hole belly button is going to take a further battering (there are no words for how mine looks now). Furthermore, while I no longer have the agony of flare ups, for which I am very grateful, let's just say, I always need to know where toilets are. Being caught short is a very real worry, daily.
I still think she is having something else and trying to pass it off as gall bladder surgery. I am here for it because surely it will open her flowers' eyes and finally end her "career".
CATS hole BELLY BUTTON🤣🤣🤣
---
P.S

How LoooooooooooonG have WE been hearing about this...'TEND' Gallbladder Surgery🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Sometimes it doesn’t have to be something you eat its when the stone decides to move it can cause a flare up’

bleeping hell she is suuur thick let me break it down:

The stone moves when the gallbladder contracts
The gallbladder contracts when you eat something containing fat

It doesn’t just think ‘duck it lets have a rave’ you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My Husband had his pre-op the week before the surgery. However, his was put through as urgent and he'd only waited 6 weeks for his surgery date.
He was in for 3 days afterwards, because he had a bad reaction to the morphine they gave him, then to whatever they gave him instead of the morphine, then because various levels of various things were all over the place.
They had to give him various laxatives...self explanatory...and a catheter, and when I picked him up it too us 20 minutes to do the 5 minute walk back to the car.

If this is genuine...which I doubt... then she could be in for some fun. It'll be a while before she's bouncing her butt cheeks around online for her pervy mates, so I hope she's got plenty of prerecorded stuff ready for them.

I can't wait to see which story she chooses from Tattle to pass of as her own. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she only just go back on the list though?? Surely she can’t have a date already? I waited six weeks for an mrI scan appointment!

Reactions: 8
Wtf is that on her unwashed fleece 😳😳😳 she must seriously reek and it's only going to get much much worse when she's shitting herself all the time after having her gallbladder removed 🤮🤮🤮 have to tell beaver features bum sex every night is off the cards now Bex 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is that on her unwashed fleece 😳😳😳 she must seriously reek and it's only going to get much much worse when she's shitting herself all the time after having her gallbladder removed 🤮🤮🤮 have to tell beaver features bum sex every night is off the cards now Bex 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s probably laid off that for now, in case it makes her gallbladder gay. IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still don’t think this OP is real, I think it’s made up. She was last seen for her gallbladder before Roma was born and the NHS haven’t scanned her since yet she’s got a date!
she clearly hasn’t done any research as a stone doesn’t just move, you can still have pain after removal as eating high fat with no gallbladder can cause pain. She’s had no pre op. She clearly doesn’t realise how much the recovery will be after!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Still pretending she’s so worried about what she eats while eating burritos, pizza and cake. Cool story, bro 👍🏻

Reactions: 25
Also....we READ HER LIKE A BOOK
ALL of our comments
Re - Roma, OF, etc....🤢

She will TRY anything to take US off the SCENT with The GALLBLADDER STINT
Done it many times👍🏻👍🏻
---
Has Anyone checked The House Sale Status🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God help this woman if she was ever diagnosed with any kind of chronic medical condition.

From the first flare she ever had she was DEMANDING immediate surgery.
It was like ' I felt a pain and I'm not risking having a pain again so I want an operation now'
Then tears because the medical professionals didn't deem a pain flare as an immediate medical emergency more something to just be monitored,
No that wasn't good enough for her she was stamping her feet again.

She has zero pain threshold and a total princess attitude to surgery she can't comprehend waiting or that her case just wasn't high priority .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.